190 After State Invite - NSW

Deezo

Question

Hi

This is for all who have applied or are currently busy with their 190 State Sponsorship for NSW (or any other states)

I know that the times differ from the stated 12 weeks but could those who have been approved their sponsorship after the state nominated sponsorship invite please advise on how long and for what skill and also what points you each had.

It would be ideal if those who are Early Childhood Teachers as that is my wife's skillset but anyone else please advise as Immitracker is not updated and there aren't many under Early Childhood Teacher either.... :( 

Ours is as follows:

• Skill: 241111 - Early Childhood Teacher

• State Sponsorship Invite: 29th July 2016 

• State: NSW

Lastly once the State Sponsorship is approved then is there anything more to do before you will get an invite to apply for the Visa or will this automatically be done after the State Sponsorship has been approved?

Thanks skills much everyone :) 

5 answers to this question

This morning we got our Visa Invite and State Sponsorship approval after submitting our 190 State Sponsorship Nomination application on the 29th July 2016!! :):):)

I cant believe how quick things went!!

Now we need to get all our documents together so we can lodge our Visa through SkillSelect but i wanted to know if anyone knows the details of the process from here?

• Once i click on the "Apply Visa" tab on SkillSelect then what happens? Will this delay our application if we don't submit all the documents etc?

• When and how do we create the ImmiAccount?

• When would we get details of our HAP ID's so we can book medicals before we pay for the Visa etc?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Why not do medicals before applying for 190?

You can create immi account here: https://online.immi.gov.au/ola/app

You can also apply for HAP id's there prior to lodging the 190 application.

Edited by vitchie

@Deezo,

Just some advice from my side....upload all your documents including medicals & Form 80 when submitting your VISA application.

We got a direct grant because the VPO did not have to ask for any further documents.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Thanks Geite

That's the plan but we just need to make sure we have all our ducks in a row to prevent any further delays.

Just the health issues we worried about but will contact the doctor who deals with the medicals today and also the psychiatrist for next week :)

4 hours ago, vitchie said:

Why not do medicals before applying for 190?

You can create immi account here: https://online.immi.gov.au/ola/app

You can also apply for HAP id's there prior to lodging the 190 application.

We can but this wont be the final outcome of the medicals as the DIBP website states only once the Visa is lodged will a final outcome be given :( 

So the panel doctor may only give you an indication of any immediate health concerns etc but the MOC still makes the final call unfortunately