190 NSW Current Sponsorship Processing Time

FamilyAdams

Hello everyone,

We received an invitation to apply on Friday 10/06 and applied on Sunday the 11th. I'm wondering what the general timing for sponsorship approval is for NSW currently?

Thank you!

Hi @FamilyAdams,

I think it depends what industry you are in. We lodged on 4 May already, and still have not yet had any feedback from a VPO. My wife is an accountant, and it seems like there are no allocations left for VISA'S until the new financial year - that is after 1 June.

Good luck 

G

We also lodged our 190 NSW on 29 April and have heard absolutely nothing since, it does off course not help the nerves at all. When you follow Immi Tracker it would seem that people are hearing from CO's in about 45 days from lodgement of visa, BUT not us we are standing on day 63 and counting......

Hi @adele75,

I think it is because we are close to their year end. Our agent received an email from the DIBP not let him know about the delay in VISA processing. Believe me, I know the feeling.....it is terrible.

Good luck,

G

Thank you Geite, makes me feel better, our agent is absolutely amazing at his job, but moral support does not form part of that, I mailed him about the long wait and basically got informed that DIBP is well with in their processing times. Soooo wil dig deep and wait patiently..... Our time lines are about the same wishing you luck!!

Hi @Geite and @adele75

Apologies for the late reply and thank you for your replies.

Yay! It's nearly 1 July, hoping things begin moving again soon.

We have a very special month ahead of us I believe.

All the best! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi @FamilyAdams

I hope you are well :) 

This morning we got our Visa Invite and State Sponsorship approval after submitting our 190 State Sponsorship Nomination application on the 29th July 2016!! :):):)

I cant believe how quick things went!!

Have you heard back yet?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Deezo said:

Hi @FamilyAdams

I hope you are well :) 

This morning we got our Visa Invite and State Sponsorship approval after submitting our 190 State Sponsorship Nomination application on the 29th July 2016!! :):):)

I cant believe how quick things went!!

Have you heard back yet?

Hi @Deezo

How awesome!! That's so super quick, congratulations!!

Yes thanks, it took looooong or what felt really long to us but we got the approval and invite. 

We lodged on the 25th and recieved correspondence from a case officer this morning! Really quickly!!

All the best with your application!

Cheerio

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FamilyAdams said:

We lodged on the 25th and recieved correspondence from a case officer this morning! Really quickly!!

All the best with your application!

Cheerio

Wow!!!

Such awesome news and I'm glad to moving fast for you!!

Keep us posted and all the best with the medicals etc

• Like 1

Thanks so much @Deezo we went for our Medicals today so the application should be decision ready be the end of this week, then the final wait!!

All the best!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FamilyAdams said:

Thanks so much @Deezo we went for our Medicals today so the application should be decision ready be the end of this week, then the final wait!!

All the best!

Excellent news @FamilyAdams :) 

Praying for positive feedback soon so you can plan the next steps!

• 3 months later...

Just received an ITA to apply for 190 NSW :D

Will lodge the visa application 16 December due to finalising some medical queries :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, planningahead said:

Just received an ITA to apply for 190 NSW :D

Will lodge the visa application 16 December due to finalising some medical queries :D

Congrats, when did you submit your EOI?

We submitted our EOI on the 13th of Nov, and received an 190 invitation to apply to both Queensland and NSW on the 15th.

Queensland seems to be out, since the Territory requires assets in access of $35000. 

My question, if anyone can help, is whether the other territories also require proof of funds/assets; and if I should wait for a 189 invitation with 65 points

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Gerhard11

Victoria also has a requirement of proof of assets. Remember though that assets includes everything you own, so add in house value, car, household contents etc. We included an overall number (truthful), were not asked to provide actual proof and still received state sponsorship. 

On ‎2016‎/‎11‎/‎11 at 2:15 PM, RussellJ said:

Congrats, when did you submit your EOI?

So sorry for the late reply. My timeline is as follows:

05/09/2016 - EOI's lodged for 189 (65 points), 190 NSW (70 points) and 190 VIC (70 points)

13/10/2016 - Received ITA for 190 NSW nomination

14/10/2016 - Lodged application for 190 NSW nomination

11/11/2016 - 190 NSW Nomination Accepted and ITA for visa

22/11/2016 - Lodged 190 NSW visa application. Now we wait.....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Morning, for what its worth...I received 189 Invite today...no news on NSW State as yet.

So I have decided to go ahead with 189. :-)

Edited by RussellJ
  • Like 2