Migrate2Oz

Caycee

Question

Good evening,

We are all ready to sign with a migration agent, being that it is such a lot of money I wanted to see if there is anyone on the forum who has used Reuven from Migrate2Oz and if you would recommend them.

Thanks in advance,

Caycee 

18 answers to this question

Hi there @Caycee

After reviewing a couple of agents Migrate2Oz came out on top with regards to success rate, reviews of people who have used them before and price. 

Reuven was quick to tell us that our dream of going to Brisbane is unreasonable and pointed us in a more attainable direction. He encouraged us to check out Adelaide and we fell in love with this lesser known city.

Their assistance, advice and clear directions made the application process extremely easy and relatively stress free because we knew we had handed in the correct documents without having to spend hours researching the things ourselves. During our application process a new door opened with regards to state sponsorship and Reuven was quick to let us know that there are other options. He is good at giving you the facts and letting you make up your own mind. They know that no one knows what's better for you in your situation than what you do (this was frustrating at times because we would much rather just have someone make the harder decisions for us).  

Once our documents were uploaded (Friday) we were granted our 489 VISAs the next Monday morning. I think this was because all the documents were up to standard and we didn't have to wait for guidance from a Case Officer.

The proof is in the pudding- and the pudding (aka me) is sitting in Adelaide already :ilikeit:

• Like 3

Hi Caycee,

We went with Reuven after being told by 2 other agents we never had a chance. Reuven from the onset guided us through the correct channels. Needless to say we are now in Australia and ever so grateful to Reuven and his team for their help in getting us all here.

Best of luck.

p.s. one of our friends also went with Reuven, in fact we both got our visss around the same time.

• Like 1

They were recommended to us by an old work colleague who had used them and moved over last year, as well as my sister and her husband. All got their 189 visa's in 2014. We started the process with them in March last year (initial points check and advised us on what documents we needed to get) and received our visa's in November. We arrived in Melbourne on tuesday evening. They were very helpful, although i think due to sheer numbers of applicants last year they did take a bit of time replying to emails queries. (our pet agent was the same but our cat arrived this morning and is starting her 10 day quarantine) In the end we got our visa's so we're grateful for that. 

• Like 1

Rueven was fantastic, our visa was went through with not much trouble, his team guided us and helped us each step of the way

• Like 1

We used Reuven and his team at Migrate2Oz, and can recommend them without hesitation.

• Like 1

We used Reuven and his team.

I can definitely reccomend them. They were professional, efficient and answered all of the many questions we had.

• Like 1

Am also using Reuven from Migrate2Oz and they are very good at what they do

• Like 1

We used Reuven and Migrate2Oz successfully and would recommend him/them without hesitation.

• Like 1

We used Reuven in 2009 , we also have 2 other couples that were successful with migrate2oz who are close friends, we currently have a family member using them as well.

can highly recommend!

• Like 1

Reuven and the Migrate2Oz team are great! Can definitely recommend them, made our 189 Visa application and successful grant smooth and painless;-)

• Like 1

So, just to add my 2c worth - yes, we used Reuven as well - Migrate2Oz is no-nonsense, highly professional and efficient.

• Like 1

@Goldenlily @HermanLJ Just interested in how long you waited for your 189? Am also with Reuven and its been 2 months now....? 

Hi we got our 189 Visa with Reuven and Jessica's help. They are really good.

• Like 1

Hi

I also used Reuven in Migrate2Oz and we got our 190 visa in Jan this year. That was for a family of 4. The whole migrate2oz team is fantastic and I am still recommending him to family and friends who are interested in moving over.

They really do take the stress out of applying for the visa and will guide you through the whole process.

Edited by FingersCrossed
  • Like 2

Migrate2Oz are amazing, I am sure there are other equally fantastic agents out there - especially those who help so willingly on this forum, but yes they really do know what they are doing!  You can trust that you are in very good hands.  My 489 visa (similar timing to 189/190) took 4 months 5 days.

Edited by MichKen
  • Like 1

Definitely recommend Migrate2Oz.  Despite being advised by other agents that we will not get an RRV because we didn't take up our PR, Migrate2Oz gave us advise and assisted with our RRV application which was granted in ONE DAY!

Reuven and Andrew know their stuff :ilikeit:

• Like 1