EOI lodged!

cutecutter

Hi everyone!!

This is my first time posting.. We have just lodged our EOI, Civil engineer with 60 points. (189 visa).

Is this the part where the anxiety and impatience starts??

How long do you guys recon we are going to wait to receive an invite? I know 60 points is not that much but crossing fingers!!:D

Hi @cutecutter Congratulations on getting your EOI in! I think it's pretty impressive that your anxiety and impatience hasn't started yet. Mine started before we even did IELTS! We also had a 60 point application with Veterinarian as the occupation and received an invite right away, this was in the last round on the 3rd of Feb (don't know why they held a round not on a Friday as they're usually on Fridays). Also check http://myimmitracker.com/eoi-sc189 for other applicant's experiences.

God luck!

I guess it just got worse since realizing its getting closer and closer! Our agent advised us that they changed from every second friday to every second Wednesday... Meaning the next round will be 17Feb. Thank you!!!