Ballarat

mello19

Hi! 

My husband and I are new to Ballarat. Anyone else new to the area? Looking to meet people and socialize. We landed on Monday 28th December and are temporarily staying in Ballarat central.

Melanie 

Mello, once in Aus, it works much better to hook up with locals via Facebook. To throw the net closer to you, giving you more local info. On Facebook, go on "Aussiekaners" and ask about people nearby and if anyone can suggest any relevant facebook pages for the Ballarat area. 

Hi Melanie

I did a search on Ballarat being mentioned in posts, the link is below. If you sift through those and find the ones that live in Ballarat, then you can send them a PM and invite them to make contact with you.

http://www.saaustralia.org/search/?&q=Ballarat

If you wish to travel further afield, to Sunbury, you are always welcome to pay us a visit, just send me a PM with your contact details.

Thankyou! Have looked at the Ballarat links ta Mara. Will let you know when we out to Sunbury will bring cake lol. And Roz, I've joined Aussiekaners. People responding already, not necessary about Ballarat but good to be in contact. 

Happy New Year to you both and your family's. Xx

Mello19, I like cake, so you are most welcome!