Need a room to Rent in Sydney

Hi Guys, not sure if I should post this thread here  or classifieds so apologies if it should be elsewhere.

Anyway my cousin Jared is Australian and lives in Sydney and his room mate is looking for a room to rent out. I thought I would  re-post his message on facebook and see if anyone can help out here.

Here is his post.

Hey all, I'm living with a very cool guy called Marco, a very gifted chef from Italy who's been out here for about 2 years I think. Anyway, he's funny, generous, hugely likeable, he works hard and I've got a lot of time for him. He loves cars, kids, laughing and you'll generally find him pottering around doing something if he's not at work.
Marco is looking for a room to rent in the Sydney metro area. He has to be out of this place by Sunday and the rental market is bloody tricky at the moment.
If anyone has a room, or knows of someone with a room I'll personally vouch for Marco. So will Callum (although Marco always beats Callum at Xbox games...).
Feel free to contact me if you want to chat about Marco or a room and also feel free to share this post.rubbish time of the year to be away from family AND desperate for a roof.
Please do what you can guys. This bloke is worth it.

If anyone knows of anyone that can help please pm me and I will forward you his details. :-) Thankyou

Edited by Guest

He should try AirBNB if he gets stuck - end of January there will be more places available. 

Hi Emma 

did he find something? 

Otherwise my my cousin lives in Redfern in a house share so will pass on details to her. 

Lisa