NHI

Eyebrow

This scares me. The only thing my parents do is make sure their medical aid is paid. They will not eat, but the will pay the premium! So if anything happens, then at least they can afford good care. 

But this does not bode well...

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2015/12/14/NHI-policy-document-released

Frightening stuff, Eyebrow.

I'm so glad I'm out of there and all my family as well.

• Like 1

What a bunch of oh yes...idiots. So you force all the people to take a service from the same water well, yet you tax them differently...and yet the doctors are Cuban....but the local ones that are any good are leaving in droves.....and then you make them choose which benefits they can have, but not others....

I hope my ears are closed when the sound of that poor countries broken back echoes across the global hills. When will the masses arise the hold the leaders to account? Never is my guess. Poor bastards. I feel so much emotion for the poor, they are the ones getting trampled. And the middle class, treated like fiscal bilges, pumped relentlessly as the fiscus drains to feed the vampire at the top. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

At least there is the bit that states that it is irrational and will not survive legal challenge. People can hold on to that.

• Like 2