Gepekelde beestong

Kanniewagnie

Waar koop julle gepekelde beestong hier in Perth NOR?

Ek sien ook die skaapskenkels by Woolworths en Coles is sulke groot stukke, moet ek dit by 'n slaghuis koop as ek dit kleiner gesaag wil hê, en watter plek is beter itv prys en kwaliteit?

Dankie!

Talk to "Star of the North" in Currambine shopping centre - whatever the centre is called - it's got Currambine Woollies in it. They make Boeries, and have delicacies from many cultures - their pork sausages are absolutely unbeatable on a braai - BETTER than wors. They sort of dry out on the outside and are crisp and juicy, with the wondrous goodness that is the pig ...... they call them after some county in the UK and for the life of me I cannot remember the county - begins with a "C" I think.

While back in Perth earlier this month I held two "Dad's Sausage Sizzles" with wors and these sossies - with some potato salad there was no talking at supper just clanking of eating spanners against plates, groans of pleasure and gulping sounds, with the patter of son's feet heading back for seconds or thirds.

Cumberland sausages - I remember

Thank you - I'll go there this week & let you know!