189/190's Lodged Nov 2015

JoleneW

Some interesting developments on our side... we received a letter form our co.?.vco. Requesting our pcc's which we don't have yet! The rest seem to be in order except for the functional english for my wife. We are trying to proof functional english with her masters degree, which se did in english and we have a letter form UP. The joke is that she will do the pte test with her eyes closed and get 70 or even higher but due to a very busy schedule and no leave left over for the year she cannot write the test right now.

We are hopefull that the letter will be enough proof.

• Like 1

Good day

I little update everything went well with my medical and they manage to sort out the problem if there was anything wrong.

Received a case officer today. Only thing outstanding is the police clearance. Hopefully it wouldn't take to long for us to receive it. Happy days!!!!!

• Like 2

Good2Go and Hanliedb I'm feeling very jealous right now as we lodged on the 11 Nov and haven't heard a thing as yet.

Wishing you both a quick and smooth process from hereon in :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Thanks JoleneW everything is happening so fast, Hope to receive our PCC soon.

GOOD2GO congratulations on your CO, hopefully they will be happy with a letter for your wifes English. Enjoy the The final stretch.

Edited by Hanliedb

After what seemed like forever, got a positive skills assessment and lodged my South Australia sponsorship application today. We're using Migrate2Oz so everything seems to have gone smoothly so far. Now the waiting game begins....

• Like 2

I am squeezing in with you guys who lodge in November! Just lodged my 190 Visa last night! Super excited! :D 

• Like 5

Joining this thread at the last minute. Finally submitted my application. R38,132 taken off the credit card. :wacko: Hopefully no hicups for the rest of the process.

• Like 4

Well done Dave, just completed medicals and am now waiting for PCC's.

We submitted our PCC applications on 23 November.... No SMS yet and also no record of our ID's on the webpage.

How long did they take for the rest of you?

Got my medical booked for tomorrow and then I sent off my finger prints for the PCC on Friday last week. So hopefully I don't get any surprises with either of those!

• Like 1

Hie 

Got our medicals done at Hetmed today. Doc says all well with me, but apparently my wife has high blood pressure...So wife was also asked to do a creatinine test.

Now kinda worried, can high blood pressure be grounds for visa denial?

• Like 1

Good day I have a quick question regarding the PCC? I manage to track our application on the SAPS Website, So the good news is that they started with it already. Do i need to wait for a Finalized date to appear before i collect the documents?

4 minutes ago, Hanliedb said:

Good day I have a quick question regarding the PCC? I manage to track our application on the SAPS Website, So the good news is that they started with it already. Do i need to wait for a Finalized date to appear before i collect the documents?

Yes - that is correct.

So your PCC's only showed on their system 12 days after dropping it off. 

Did you use your ID number to track it?

We dropped ours at PTA on the 23rd so I will have to be patient for another few days. My Wife and I were wondering if we should phone an inquire... but it seems to be on africa time. 

58 minutes ago, GOOD2GO said:

So your PCC's only showed on their system 12 days after dropping it off. 

Did you use your ID number to track it?

We dropped ours at PTA on the 23rd so I will have to be patient for another few days. My Wife and I were wondering if we should phone an inquire... but it seems to be on africa time. 

Good day

Yes i used my id number to track it ,the number on the rescript is deferent to the one on the system, I'm quite surprised to see that they started with it already, hopefully you will receive your PCC soon.

Edited by Hanliedb

Just completed my medicals. Doctor seemed happy with everything. Interesting to note he mentioned that the number of medical's he's performing for New Zealand has skyrocketed after the past two years. Australia also has a steady stream of applicants. This would be specifically for the Eastern Cape though as he's the only doctor that does the medicals for that area.

• Like 3

Hie

Me and wife just got the following health update on immi account:

Health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Everything went well with the meds, ( Thank You Jesus), all docs uploaded, and now we just wait..................................
(Thanks to Hetmed for the quick upload):)

So we received a VPO today, but feeling a little disappointed. Was hoping for a directi grant and the info she requested "Evidence of Employment" I have already submitted. 

I sent all 10 years IRP5s and work reference for skilled employment claimed.  The only think I can think is that she maybe missed it because it was included with my CPA documents.

Guess we're in for another long wait till Grant now but happy to have the process move another step forward, as my hubby says at least we know someone is actually looking at our application now.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, goodmorning said:

Hie

Me and wife just got the following health update on immi account:

Health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Everything went well with the meds, ( Thank You Jesus), all docs uploaded, and now we just wait..................................
(Thanks to Hetmed for the quick upload):)

Here is to a direct grant goodmorning. :jester:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoleneW said:

So we received a VPO today, but feeling a little disappointed. Was hoping for a directi grant and the info she requested "Evidence of Employment" I have already submitted. 

I sent all 10 years IRP5s and work reference for skilled employment claimed.  The only think I can think is that she maybe missed it because it was included with my CPA documents.

Guess we're in for another long wait till Grant now but happy to have the process move another step forward, as my hubby says at least we know someone is actually looking at our application now.

I have noticed that the waiting time ain't that bad now, have seen a number of people who got grants at exactly 30 days after VPO contact. Good luck with the waiting.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎01‎ ‎09‎:‎09‎:‎05‎, Hanliedb said:

Good day

Yes i used my id number to track it ,the number on the rescript is deferent to the one on the system, I'm quite surprised to see that they started with it already, hopefully you will receive your PCC soon.

Good day Would like to let like you know that i received a sms from the SAPS stating that they received our police clearance. Yeah Hopefully you will receive some good news soon

10 hours ago, Chips said:

I have noticed that the waiting time ain't that bad now, have seen a number of people who got grants at exactly 30 days after VPO contact. Good luck with the waiting.

we got a case officer 24 days ago, asked to reload PCC and passport identification page as it was not clear. Our file was maxed out so we had to wait a day or two for CO to download some docs so we can add more. Not sure how true this is but thats what our agent said. and now we are still waiting and hoping to be with family in Aus for Christmas 

At Belinda01 am sure your wish will be granted fingers crossed