189/190's Lodged Nov 2015

JoleneW

Maybe when you wake up tomorrow morning there will be a grant mail waiting for you!!!!

Our pcc's are done, got a scanned.copy from nevetec but the copy of my hubbies was cute off so the footnote does not show. I don't want to upload a bad copy only to be asked for another. I requested that they rescan, but I don't know if they have already mailed it. Otherwise have to wait for Thursday for original copies.

So I have uploaded mine and hubbies will be up by the end of the week. No CO on my side though, I hope hope hope allll my docs are in order.

Looking forward to hearing your good news soon!

• Like 1

Form 1399 is a military discharge form, it's for specific countries.

Hanliedb we also doing our medicals on Wednesday but at Rosebank.

All the best :ilikeit:

Good luck with the medicals today

• Like 1

Medicals are booked for Wednesday 25 Nov. Need chest xray first at a cost of R1070 per person! That seems like quite a lot.

JandBwithR pricey indeed we did ours at Hatmed for R500 per person if am not mistaken.

Edited by Chips

Medicals are booked for Wednesday 25 Nov. Need chest xray first at a cost of R1070 per person! That seems like quite a lot.

That seems steep !!!

We paid R500-00 p/p Yesterday at HatMed for chest x-ray's.

Blood tests were R190-00 p/p

and medicals were R800-00 p/p

If you have kids (2 to 11) you will need to have the Mantoux test done from 20 Nov 2015.. See my other post for more info!

medicals-for-children-mantoux-test-for-2-to-11-year-old This requires an injection 48 hours before the medical can be done !

I would ask them why the x-ray is so expensive -- Even at R500 I think it is expensive as we (Wife and I) were in and out in 15 min!

They charge so much because they can not because they need to!!!

Interesting to see that the "spreadsheet" with all the grant dates have now evolved into a full blown website. Unbelievable to see that some people have their visas granted in less than three weeks!

Original spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FbZvlgMTC54aMv2LVhtcQuBXMfUkIpydWuZAAFHf8-Y/htmlview?pli=1

New website: http://myimmitracker.com

Another interesting thing is that all South African applications seem to be processed in Adelaide? Anyone here have a VPO that is from a different region?

Edited by CyberJoe

Hey there so We done our Medicals yesterday, Looks like everything went well, no problems,

Also done our police clearance, What a mission Trying explaining to them that my maiden surname must be on the certificate as well, so hopefully they understand and its done correctly, what a scary place to go to. Luckily we made it our of there alive lol,

Now all we have to do is wait..........................................................

• Like 1

Interesting to see that the "spreadsheet" with all the grant dates have now evolved into a full blown website. Unbelievable to see that some people have their visas granted in less than three weeks!

Original spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FbZvlgMTC54aMv2LVhtcQuBXMfUkIpydWuZAAFHf8-Y/htmlview?pli=1

New website: http://myimmitracker.com

Another interesting thing is that all South African applications seem to be processed in Adelaide? Anyone here have a VPO that is from a different region?

Yes one guy had a VPO from Brisbane and thanks for the immitrack interesting hey. Edited by Chips

Good day I hope someone here can give me some information, we went for our medicals last week and according to my Husband and my son's medical assessment everything seems to be fine, there states are the following

Health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

but mine states the following (What does this mean)

Examinations ready for assessment – no action required

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment

I'm so sorry I cannot help. Maybe you could ask one of the agents in the forum for some guidance.

Did your dr mention anything to you or do you have any current conditions that you declared upfront? Hopefully it is just to assess over and above for confirmation.

Goodluck, I hope someone can assist.

From what l have heard it seems your medicals have been referred and a panel of doctors used by the department will look at your results then decide. Did the doctors say anything to you, maybe you can call them tomorrow and hear why your results were referred.

@Hanliedb We had exactly the same medical status differences happen to us last week. Phoned the SA doctors office to find out if there was something wrong and they assured me that everything was fine. They said random checks are sometimes conducted but it will be resolved quickly. Checked the medical status the following day and everything was finalised and ready for assessment. Remember, we are from a high risk country according to them so we could have a few more bumps in the road.

Check back on your immi account in a day or two, sure it will be resolved.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot I feel I little better, the doctor didn't mention any concerns but I'm a Little worried because I have vitiligo that he also mentioned during the examination, but in the end he did say everything is fine.hopefully it's only a random check! And nothing serious.

• Like 1

Things are really moving nicely along for everybody. JoleneW I still remember you waiting all those weeks for an ITA.

Hanliedb based on what CyberJoe said, that sounds reassuring regarding the medical school. All the best

Greetings

I am happy to say that I got an invite for the 189 visa on Sunday 22 Nov. I lodged my application on Monday 23 Nov and soon after the payment I uploaded all docs including PCCs for me and my wife. Also booked medicals for Monday 30th. God is good.

Now my question is about those other forms. How many and which forms do I have to submit, and at which point.

Also, my wife is based outside South Africa, (although I submitted the marriage certificate). Will this have any effect on my application?

Regards

Greetings

I am happy to say that I got an invite for the 189 visa on Sunday 22 Nov. I lodged my application on Monday 23 Nov and soon after the payment I uploaded all docs including PCCs for me and my wife. Also booked medicals for Monday 30th. God is good.

Now my question is about those other forms. How many and which forms do I have to submit, and at which point.

Also, my wife is based outside South Africa, (although I submitted the marriage certificate). Will this have any effect on my application?

Regards

Congratulations on the invite and application. Both you and your wife can submit form 80 and your wife can fill form 1221, the earlier you submit everything the higher your chance of getting a direct grant. About your wife l doubt if it affects your application in any way just remember to submit a PCC if she has been in that country for over 12 months.

Thanks Chips

And I have another "silly" question. So this means for my wife's current adress I have to put the one outside SA, although mine is in SA right?

Hey Goodmorning,

You will need to provide her address, as long as throughout your application you answer truthfully and maybe give reason as to why then you should not worry.

Maybe make sure you submit both the Form 80 and 1221 as they ask lots of work and location questions such as your addresses in the last 10 years & work experience since birth.

If you are feeling uneasy regarding doing it on your own you can also contact an agent on the signt or someone recommended in this forum to assist you with the lodging of your application.

Hi

I never submitted a form 1221 but am now wondering if I should have? I see a lot of the questions are the same as the form 80 which we have already submitted.

Anyone have any advice regarding this?

JoleneW If you are the main applicant you don't have to submit it,but your spouse has to. Form 1221 is for spouses or secondary applicants.

JoleneW the form 1221 was one of the recommended forms under my hubbies list of requred documents. I just submitted everything I could.

All others do not apply to uss such as Aus work experience etc.

If it us visible on your app then submit it as there is no harm in doing so. If not recommended I wouldn't worry about it. I'm thinking maybe its a 190 thing, I really don't know though.

Hie

I am busy completing form 80 and I came across this question of permanent residency in another country. Currently I am a South African permanent residency holder, and applying for 189 visa. Is it possible for a person to hold permanent residence status from 2 countries?

Wont my SA permanent residence affect my application?