189/190's Lodged October 2015

Ramses

EOI Lodged 12 Oct... I am a patient guy but this is frustrating!

There is no indication that they even considering it...

:blink::blink:

• Like 1

Totally Shocked... Our visa's have been granted today.

All glory to God for helping us through this trying process :ilikeit::D:D:D

Thinking of you all still waiting for an answer, may the wait be over very soon.

• Like 4

Awesome news, congratulations Chantalgr

• Like 1

Belinda how very frustrating. you might as well have submitted yourself

Chantal - Congratulations! what a relief thats done and now on to the exciting stuff of planning the trek

TashyL - well done on getting the PCC. Hubby is going to Pretoria on the weekend to drop off my form and get his submitted

everybody else waiting for the invite and grants - all the best

• Like 1

I sent copies of our PCC as soon as we got them which was Friday 6 Nov and by this past Thursday 12 Nov I still had not heard a word, not even acknowledging that my email had been received or that the certificates were uploaded so I decided to contact the office and I was told it would all be uploaded that day (I could see on our immi account that it was loaded that day)

I keep checking our Immi account that we had to create for the HAP numbers for our medical exams but it doesnt show any documents loaded that our agent has had since July/August as well as our PC's that were done in October. When i ask our agent for an update they refer they're waiting on the CO responce (which was assigned on the 2/10). Can those using agents see their progress on their immi accounts they created for their HAP numbers? or since the correspondence goes to the agents address its not shown on your immi account? I am concerned after seeing the above comment that they have in fact not loaded anything yet???

Thanks Everyone :)

@ MerlinZA, Our correspondence also went to our agent's email address and I could not see any of it but I could see there weren't any documents loaded on our immi account and after I asked about it I could see the documents were loaded.

Thanks Everyone :)

@ MerlinZA, Our correspondence also went to our agent's email address and I could not see any of it but I could see there weren't any documents loaded on our immi account and after I asked about it I could see the documents were loaded.

Congrats on the grants by the way

Oh dear that doesnt sounds good.. i will get onto them right away then :angry2:

Ok the agent said they email the CO everything and only upload the docs on IMMI at a later stage... i guess they know what they doing.. :mellow:

• Like 1

Which agent are you with MerlinZA? It is not a nice feeling being unsure of what is happening.... :closedeyes:

@Chantalgr A big CONGRATULATIONS on your visa grant!! :ilikeit: All the best with the planning for the big move ahead!!

@Eduan Hang in there buddy!! I'm sure you will get an invite very soon!!

@TashyL Were your PCCs correct and did you go an collect the hard copy at Nevetec yet? It must be such a relief that all the hard work is done, now just to wait on the visa grant!! I'm assuming you or @Cyberjoe will be next in the visa grant queue!! Did you receive a receipt from Intercare after you completed your medicals? As my agent asked me to forward him a receipt from them?

Its so AWESOME to see that there is movement in this group wrt the visa grants :ilikeit: All the best to all still waiting...we are all so CLOSE!!

• Like 1

so not happy, a week after we got a CO and our Agent is still working on the extra docs he requested after We were told we lodged a decision ready application. Apparently our immi file has reached its max and they have to remove some documents before the rest can be uploaded. so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Belinda,

Sorry to hear of the trouble that you are experiencing with your agent!! :boxing: I'm sure it will be resolved soon and that you will have a visa grant before you know it!! All the best!!

They are working 6 days a week these days but l heard that tomorrow they is a systems outage so not sure if they are working.

Hi All,

Hope you all had a good weekend so far!! Completed my medicals on Thursday at Intercare, Tygervalley. It wasnt as bad as I expected it to be and the staff were very friendly!! Will highly recommend Intercare, for people based in Cape Town. Now just to wait for the doctor to upload it by Tuesday. PCCs have been finalized on the 19/11/2015. So will probably be ready for collection by the agent tomorrow or Tuesday. Then the wait begins...

@TashyL Did you survive not being able to log into your immi account this weekend? Are you and @CyberJoe ready for your visa grants!! Keep the champagne on ice so long!!

Hi Ramses.

Glad the medicals are done, now you join the waiting club full time! I don’t mind telling you, the wait is excruciating so better find some ways to cope! My wife and I chatted about it this afternoon and we decided that all the steps prior to submission requires work from your side. Now that everything is completed and submitted, you have to wait without any indication when the application will be completed. And lets face it, it is literally a decision that changes the direction of your life at least for a couple of years so it carries a lot of weight.

Be that as it may, it is not all bad. For one thing, I will be better in my IT career after this experience. Sounds crazy but the process has taught me that the small things often overlooked by IT folk as inconsequential really matters. One such example is the document checklist list that you need to attach on your application that sometimes provide options that has no reason to be there. E.g. Australian study or work experience when you have declared none. This causes real doubt and worry! Visibility of the process is another. Another is the amount of uncertainty the site generates, I am fairly certain there would be a LOT less queries via email and phone calls if applicants had an idea of how many applications are in front of them based on visa type and priority. Thankfully the latest revision of the immi site now shows if the uploaded document has been successfully received, something I am most grateful for since you cannot double check for yourself.

I digress, good luck with the medical results, hope all goes well! And happy waiting :jester:

• Like 1

Hey Ramses,

I managed to go on and check out the changes earlier today. I am so glad you are now ready to submit all the last items. Welcome to the last stretch :) I am sure the medicals will be on point, they uploaded mine the very next day, so it goes really quickly!

@CyberJoe, I totally understand what you are referring to! I went on this morning and thought that this gave me such a better user experience! I was easily able to navigate the sight and also went through each of the ?'s. That gave me some certainty as to whether or not I was on point with what I had already submitted. I am glad for the current changes :) What does your application status say now that you have a case officer? Mine is still " Application Received" today is officially week 4!

• Like 1

The status is still at "Application Received", no idea if it is supposed to change when a CO is assigned. Other than the letter that a CO has been assigned we have had no additional communication or information requests so not really sure how the process works from here. Seems to be just a waiting game as normal.

Some different news is that I have heard from Home Affairs in SA regarding our unabridged marriage certificate. Apparently, they have started processing my request so there might be some good news sometime soon. We have uploaded plenty of other proof that we are married but I would still like the proper paperwork in my possession. Only took Four months, three weeks for HA to "start" processing. So perhaps in another couple of months I might be able to obtain the certificate. I would love to know if anyone else actually managed to obtain their certificate? (If you did, share who you bribed? :jester: )

I applied for mine when we got married about 8 years ago and even then it took forever.

I thought your status would have changed...Really hoping someone picks up my case this week....and to be more optimistic, I hope my status changes to finalized (granted) :)

Heres to a new week of waiting and praying and keeping the faith. Thank goodness I'm soo busy at work :)

Hope some of the others waiting will get their good news, @Chips keeping you in my prayers too!!

• Like 2

Thanx TashL we planning to call them tomorrow, will let you know how it goes. We have passed the 3 months now fingers crossed something positive happens.

• Like 2

Hoping for the best thanx will keep you posted.

SO all requested documents have been submitted to CO.Now I hope and pray that he/she won't need anything else.A bit worried about my sons medicals as he has ADHD and on medication. All of the best to everyone waiting for those important emails. Have a great week all!!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: