189/190's Lodged October 2015

Ramses

@TashyL Thank you so much for your insight into the medical at Intercare, Tygervalley. It makes me feel abit better about the procedure knowing that the staff there are at least friendly and helpful. Still very nervous though!! Good luck on your job application. I am sure that you stand a very good chance of getting the job, seeing that its a sister company of the company you are currently working for. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

@Pink I would go for my medical ASAP, unless you want to delay your activation date for whatever reason...

@CyberJoe Are you ready for your medicals this week? All the best!! :ilikeit:

Congratulations Belinda01 welcome to the waiting club.

Congratulations Belind:-):-):-) what did they ask for?

Hi TashyL,

All the documents we scanned did not go through clearly and I scanned color copies of our passports which don't need to be notarized but the CO wanted it notarized (thank goodness i did have notarized copies if needed). He also wanted form 80 which we did fill in but don't think my agent attached it when we submitted our application. My advise will be to get everything notarized!!!!

I actually submitted our passports twice, the 1st time it was the colour copy which I thought was certified. I realised after that I submitted the incorrect ones so I resubmitted them and named the file Certified Passport. I hope it's not an issue as it is within my number of docs to load, but will have to wait annd see.

Only thing we need now is the PCC's.

At least you had everything on hand, has your agent loaded everything for you now?

Good luck, and I hope you don't have tooo much longer to wait.

Tash

Great to hear there is movement in the queue, congrats Belinda! On the topic of what to attach.... under what section did you attach your photographs? I think I looked at all the options and nowhere do they provide space for photographs for us? Could it be because we still have a valid Travellers Visa for this year?

And the whole supporting documents we need to attach for Aus work experience still confuses me! We never claimed Aus work experience, why is it there! @TashyL and @Belinda01 we did the the same with out documents but we only certified the docs, not notarized it? Is there really a big difference?

As you can see, its freak out night in our house clearly :blush-anim-cl: Read some horror stories of peoples applications being turned down because of a small thing such as 2 days difference between lodging and skills assessment http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php/topic/41530-notification-of-refusal-of-visa/

So on the expat forum, a guy who lodged 26th got a direct grant...today...that's in 17 days!!!....just putting it out there..

@Cyberjoe, I also didn't claim points for work experience. I submitted my IRP's for the past 5 years, my CV, and my most recent payslips and contract of employment. The photos are not listed under the recommended docs, however it is on the lists of docs on the checklist so I attached pics too.

There is a list of all thee docs you can submit on thee drop down. I looked through this and just tried to submit all that I could submit.

I wou prefer sending more then less I guess, but still have a feeling they will request something I may have missed.

Just need my PCC then I will be happy to start my waiting...

As you can see, its freak out night in our house clearly :blush-anim-cl: Read some horror stories of peoples applications being turned down because of a small thing such as 2 days difference between lodging and skills assessment http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php/topic/41530-notification-of-refusal-of-visa/

To fair, they warn you very sternly that the date of the assessment has to be before the date of lodgement. It's possible that this was added or made clearer sometime after 2013. But I can understand their confusion at the two assessments.

Great, actually FANTASIC, news!!!!! Direct grant today!! Felt like I couldn't breathe when I received the e-mails!

So relieved!! Lodged 1/10/2015!

Hope lots more to come for everyone else!

• Like 6

RAMSES, have you heard anything about your PCC? Today is officially a month and I am FEELING the frustration today.

Visa lodged for 190 to Victoria on 16 October 2015. Medicals done on 23 October and PCC done by Nevetec applied on 8 October 2015 and received the certificates 6 November 2015. Checked with agent and on Immi account that all supporting documents have been uploaded with our application. :)

• Like 1

so now i can join the club. We applied for the 190 NSW visa and i woke up to an invite this morning. Had to read the heading twice:).

And i just got my husbands docs all in order to submit to VETASSESS today so we could get 5 points extra for the 189 to take us up to 70 points. The only thing was to resize his photo so i think i will not send them on and just accept the 190 ITA. Will go through the other posts later for more info and ask if i have any unanswered questions. Will firstly look into where else one can settle in NSW other than Sydney where pace of life is a bit slower and cost of living cheaper altho one obviously does earn less...

I wish it were a 189 invite as then we could have been free to live anywhere and worried about Sydney being so expensive. And that i wont be able to work as childcare is so expensive. i have 17m old twins.

for those of you who remember my post about my hubby getting a job offer in Bahrain - he turned it down as the salary wasnt that great for that position. Although in Rand terms it was good since it was tax free.

• Like 3

Hi All,

Hope that you all having a good weekend so far!!

@CyberJoe How did your medicals go? Keen to hear how the medical examination part went, if you don't mind sharing!! Still stressing for my medical on the 19th!! :closedeyes:

@TashyL Congrats on the sale of your house. At least thats one worry off your shoulders!! And now its even easier to just pack and leave!! I called Nevetec on Tuesday and they told me they submitted my PCC on the 27th already, but sometimes there is a delay to register on the system from SAPS side. It finally appeared on the SAPS website on the 10/11/2015!! So patiently waiting as well. I'm sure you will get your PCC this week coming as Chantalgr submitted hers on the 8th Oct and received hers on the 6th Nov. So I'm assuming you should be a week after that seeing that you applied on the 13th. Will keep fingers crossed that you get

yours this week.

@Chantalgr Congrats on finalising your visa application!! All the best with waiting. Hopefully a direct grant soon!! :ilikeit:

@Sweepea Congrats on the invite!! All the best with your applicaion!! :ilikeit:

Hope to be popping the champagne soon for one of us in this October thread to get the ball rolling!! @RedPanda Have you found my Tassie Pokemon yet?? :jester:

• Like 2

Feeling so :angry: today. Submitted our visa 2 October 2015. Thought our agent submitted all our documents for a decision ready application. We got a CO for our 190 visa on Monday the 10th of November and I am very grateful that we got a Co so quick but the CO asked for my husbands police clearances which I did send to my agent in July 2015. Now i don't know how long we will wait to know if we getting the visa or not!

Belinda01 l wouldn't be happy too, wonder why the agent die that. Am sure you will get your visa but the waiting is not cool at all.

Thanks Ramses :)

Sorry to hear that Belinda :( That is exactly what my worry and why I decided to get confirmation from our agent that all the paperwork had been loaded.

I sent copies of our PCC as soon as we got them which was Friday 6 Nov and by this past Thursday 12 Nov I still had not heard a word, not even acknowledging that my email had been received or that the certificates were uploaded so I decided to contact the office and I was told it would all be uploaded that day (I could see on our immi account that it was loaded that day)

Edited by Chantalgr