189's lodged August/September 2015

wallyengles

Hi Guys. I was nominated by NSW and submitted my application so waiting on an invite from them. Hoping it won't take too long, but in the mean time I will be grtting all my ducks in a row. Are there any tips from those lodging on what to have ready (besides the $$) ? Would really help to be prepared.

To those who have lodged....all the best!!!!

• Like 1

Hi TashyL,

This is just a quick list;

Unabridged birth certificate for all applicants

Married certificate

Copies op passports

If you have a previous Aus VISA copies

You will need to fill in lots of details like everywhere you have lived previously and all parents, siblings and children info.

You can fill in form 80 which also asks for a lot of the same info so long.

Once lodged then only do medicals and PCC's

If you have lived in another country more than 12 months you will need PCC's from that country

Good luck.

Hi Munchkin

Thank you for the list.

Must it be an unabridged Marriage Certificate or can it be the standard issue?

Thanks Munchkin,

I actually downloaded the form 80 and completed it half way, its really a lot of info but I figured since so many people have needed it I may as well get it done in case. Do you need ref letters from prev employees if they are not related to your skills? I saw it somewhere and wanted to clarify?

Eduan, we got our unabridged marraige certificate just in case...

Hi Munchkin

Thank you for the list.

Must it be an unabridged Marriage Certificate or can it be the standard issue?

Our agent said that a normal one is good enough.

From my husbands skill assessment we already gave all of the references, so that's all I know about references.

My husband was just asked to submit 8 years of pay slips and IRP5's...this is going to be a mission for he worked in Dubai tax free.

Edited by Munchkin
  • Like 1

Ah standard marriage certificate! Now that made my Saturday! Thank you :P !

Edited by LMOdendaal

LMOdendaal,

It's only the married certificate that can be standard issue, unfortunately you will definitely need the unabridged birth certificate.

@ Wallyengels, yes it is on pro-rata list but I haven't seen any invites go out for Accountants yet this round.

Maybe they are still on the way?

Hi @JoleneW

Did you ever hear from them? I see the stats for the 7th September round have not been put up as yet. We also applied with 70 points today. And i'm scared Accountants are facing an uphill struggle.

Hi BobSA,

No news yet, feeling very disappointed, but holding thumbs for next invitation round.

I am sure with 70 points we'll be ok, may just take a bit longer than other occupations to receive that golden invitation!

Good luck!

• Like 1

We've hit a slight hiccup with the lodging of our application.

The agent wants us to wait until we're married to get our marriage certificate, rather than trying to get in as de facto partners.

Luckily we're getting married next week :ilikeit:

• Like 2

i see lots has been happening. Wallyengles all the best for the wedding day and i wish you a very happy marriage.

Congratulations to all those who have received the invites and all the best to those waiting. I lodged EOI a couple of days ago.

Im busy studying for exams which i write in 2 weeks and was on training so have been snowed under but will pop in again soon.

• Like 1

So I take it you are now married wallyengles? Congratulations

We have now booked our Medicals and I submitted out PCC documents last week Wednesday at Pretoria.

Anyone else busy with this process.

Hi Munchkin

We are as well. Medicals booked for next month, earliest time we cold get.

Going to do fingerprints this week and will submit next week.

Best o luck to you.

Congrats wallyengles!

We submitted PCCs and have done medicals already :) Eager to have everything done, so I can relax a bit.

Only thing left is my UBC.... :blink: (Waiting since June)

We are going for our medicals on 8 Oct, PCC was submitted today via DocAssist (holding thumbs) and we are still waiting for hubby's UBC