189's lodged August/September 2015

wallyengles

Right, here it is!

Since August is nearly done, I thought putting the two together would work :ilikeit:

I lodged my EOI on the 24th of August. I see 7 September 2015 is the next invitation round.

Good luck to all!!!

• Like 1

Lodged EOI on 24th also, cant wait for the 7th :ilikeit:

Hi there. I lodged my 189 so also waiting for the 7th. I got a 190 invite for NSW but I am waiting for the 7th before submitting that just in case...

So after many years of backwards and forwards and hiccups and hurdles, I am so excited and relieved to say our EOI is officially lodged (30 August).

Good luck to all for 7 September

• Like 2

Good day

Good luck to all, we lodged our EOI yesterday, we really hope to receive an invite during the next round, After a Year of planning, Waiting.......... Writing the IELTS, trade assessment, Tra and now finally the EOI, i would love to lodged our visa Soooooooooooooon.

Holding thumbs for everyone!!!! :ilikeit:

Happy to say I also fall into this group!!

Lodged EOI on 29 August and it feels so good! :jester:

Good luck everyone!! :D

We lodged too but still don't have hubby's unabridged bc and now apparently a standard marriage cert won't do??? Argh!

Good luck everyone!

7th tomorrow! Does anyone know what time of day the emails come through? Or do they come in throughout the day? ??

Ours arrived in the wee hours of the morning.

• Like 1

Yeah we are also having that problem.... Applied in June for birth certificates. Went to follow up on 5 August....had to RESUBMIT! Wonderful....

Keep the receipts and communicate with your COs if it becomes necessary.

And congratulations to all of you who got invitations!

Edited by RedPanda
  • Like 2

Congratulations ?

Still holding thumbs we will probably receive a e mail from our agent tomorrow if we are lucky enough to get a invite so quick!

Thanks RedPanda, will do.

Now questions: I want to submit that form that you need to fill in on the immiaccount but I'm afraid that the birth cert and marriage cert not being ready will be a problem? What is the process after submitting the form? And at what point do you pay for the visa?

Hi all

Another question. Will i need to submit an unabridged marriage certificate or will the standard issue be sufficient?

From what I can remember (please check with other people too, also I did our application almost a year ago) you can fill in and save as you go along, and as long as you have the correct information that would appear on the documents you can fill in the forms in the meantime. Then you attach the scans of the documents as you have them available. Our stuff worked out that we could load everything onto our application before we got a case officer. You can keep on adding "attachments" to your application until...I think until you get a CO.

I also can't remember exactly when they ask for the visa payment, but I know you need to pay them before it can go to a CO.

• Like 1

Feeling very disappointed this morning...no invite here :cry:

I find it quite strange that there have only been two invites received on the forum though....well done LMOdendaal and JessJ, so happy for you both.

Could it be others are still on there way in the next day or so...its a long wait until October??

Good luck to all who are still waiting (im)patiently.

• Like 1

Holding thumbs and will be praying for you JoleneW and all the others who applied! Have faith and it will happen :hug:

Don't know if it has to do with points / the skill applied for? Not sure why we got invites early? I'm sure there are plenty more to come throughout the day!!

All the best!

Just heard from our agents and we got the invite ?

Quite excited.

Hang in there JoleneW, I'm sure there are more to come.

• Like 5