Has South Africa reached the point of no return?

monsta

Hey guys,

I know a good ANC supporter will tell you that the current economic situation is just a bump in the road towards massive economic prosperity.

But I seem to hear many people recently saying that RSA has passed the point of no return. That even voting the ANC out and the DA in wouldn't fix the economy.

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

I have a rather simple view on this, more than 17 million are on the dole. The odds of them getting off it is almost zero in real terms. That number grows every year. You cannot have 1.1 million effective tax payers trying to run a 60 million population country. 1.1 million are the taxpayers%2

I have a rather simple view on this, more than 17 million are on the dole. The odds of them getting off it is almost zero in real terms. That number grows every year. You cannot have 1.1 million effective tax payers trying to run a 60 million population country. 1.1 million are the taxpayers that pay tax of any meaning. So in my view, it's dead already, just has not gotten the email.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a rather simple view on this, more than 17 million are on the dole. The odds of them getting off it is almost zero in real terms. That number grows every year. You cannot have 1.1 million effective tax payers trying to run a 60 million population country. 1.1 million are the taxpayers%2

I have a rather simple view on this, more than 17 million are on the dole. The odds of them getting off it is almost zero in real terms. That number grows every year. You cannot have 1.1 million effective tax payers trying to run a 60 million population country. 1.1 million are the taxpayers that pay tax of any meaning. So in my view, it's dead already, just has not gotten the email.

There's an echo in here .... an echo ... an echo .....

I think you're right.

• Like 1