EOI Updates - Job Changes

TashyL

Hi All,

So at the moment I have a lot going on for me, all VERY positive and exciting. I have been working as a Systems Analyst for the past few years and my skills assessment was also successful in this category.

I have recently been made an offer of employment for a really wonderful company as an ICT Business Analyst and I am excited to start this new venture. I read a few comments on the page stating that one should not stop "living" here in SA because you are applying for a VISA so I jumped at this opportunity as it is going to give me new experiences and exposure in a company I have always wanted to work for ( and they have offices in Aus).

Before being told that I was successful for this job I had already submitted my EOI and to date have not yet received an invitation. I have a few concerns now and would like some advise from those who may have had the same experience or the agents on this page.

1. Will I have to change my EOI on 1 Sept ( My new start date) and will this change my EOI submission date to 1 September?

2. If I am changing job titles to another ANSCO code will this impact me at all, as they are in the same category in any case?

3. Can I update my new job information now ( add an end date to my current employment and the start date of new employment) - this seems dishonest and I cannot take chances... :closedeyes:

I also have the option of applying for the 190 Visa for NSW, when are the invites for these VISA's sent?

Thanks in advance,

Tashy

• Like 1

i don't see why you'd have to change your EOI - so long as the info you have included is true as of day of submission. There's no reason why you can't change jobs??? Don't quoite me though, it's been a long time since I applied!