neethlingdutoit

Hi All,

I have been following this forum for a couple of years from the moment my wife and I decided to get the process started to immigrate to Aus.

We started our application process in February 2013 and obtained our Skills assessment in September 2013 and IELTS in the same year as well. We relocated twice since then in South Africa to follow job opportunities with our application in the back of our minds.

We knew that my Skills Assessment will expire in the beginning of September 2015 and needed to get our EOI and application in as soon as possible. I lodged EOI on 20th June 2015 on SOL 26131 classification and was invited to apply yesterday. :ilikeit:

I don't have any burning questions at the moment. Just wanted to let you guys know what my time line for EOI looked like and introduced myself.

Now on with the application process!

• Like 3

Hi There, welcome and great to hear you are on your way.

If you come across anything specific with regards to the application and or jobs for a Software Engineer please do share as i am currently going through the same skills assessment at the moment.

Wish you all the luck.

Glad you're one step closer to your goal! All the best with the actual application.

Good luck, may it all go smoothly for you!

@Yuveshen If you have any questions about your job, just ask. There are a few software engineers in the forum.

@monsta thanks I will do.