Calling lonely Sydney grandmas!

elleneo

We off to Disneyland in California,New Orleans and San Francisco in September and my mother is coming for an extended visit to look after the dog while we are away ( ticket -$1079..kennel for 3 weeks-$ 816) so don't judge me!

Was wondering if there are are any lonely grandmas who like to read,paint, chatter on the north shore? My mother is 65 and would love to make some like-minded friends to chat and visit with during her stay. We are in Pymble.

Welcome to pm me and I will give my contact details to pass on to your mom.

Thanks

Edited by elleneo

Wow, what a mom!

Grandma gets 3 weeks of holiday peace, she stays on for 6 weeks after we return so we still get to spend time with her. Plan was to fly her over in November for my daughters first holy communion, then with a bit of thinking we hatched a mutually beneficial plan :)

We're getting our Golden Retriever pup mid-August - we can exchange pet-sitting services (when the grandmas are not around) ;)

Edited by qwerty
  • Like 1

Aaawe lucky fishy you, both for having your Mum to fly in, as well as the Disney jaunt!

I don't (can't) paint, but chatter is my main skill so will be glad to meetup for a cake/coffee if she needs an ear-chewing :)

C

• Like 1