189's lodged May/June 2015

Where can we get the form 80?

Hi Shanette,

Try this link, http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Char

There is a link to Form 80 under the Statutory Declarations section. Just be warned it is a very comprehensive form and took a while to complete. I did not upload it and was never asked for it... go figure. Looks like them asking for it just depends on the kind of day the VPO is having :whome: , but better to have it ready and not need it :)

Edited by SDTCPT

Hi, My application lodged on 14 May 2015, still no case officer. We are using agent Migrate2Oz. Medicals done on 18 May 2015 show clear on the website. I have already submitted police clearance to agent. Has anyone submitted in mid May 2015 that has already been assigned a case officer and received their visas as yet?

Thanks

I was allocated case officer on 22 July 2015, they requested all docs and form 80 which the agent submitted via email, waited on the 6 Aug 2015 get correspondence that they did not receive the docs, please re-send. Docs re-sent on 6 Aug 2015. This morning I called the DIBP and they said for some reason they have not received the documents that have been sent. So the agent has now uploaded the documents on Website. Hopefully this will now speed the process. The person at DIBP was very helpfully and polite. WAIT, WAIT !!!!!!!

Hi, My application lodged on 14 May 2015, still no case officer. We are using agent Migrate2Oz. Medicals done on 18 May 2015 show clear on the website. I have already submitted police clearance to agent. Has anyone submitted in mid May 2015 that has already been assigned a case officer and received their visas as yet?I was allocated case officer on 22 July 2015, they requested all docs and form 80 which the agent submitted via email, waited on the 6 Aug 2015 get correspondence that they did not receive the docs, please re-send. Docs re-sent on 6 Aug 2015. This morning I called the DIBP and they said for some reason they have not received the documents that have been sent. So the agent has now uploaded the documents on Website. Hopefully this will now speed the process. The person at DIBP was very helpfully and polite. I called DIBP again on 18 Aug 2015, the CO says it looks like all is in order to continue processing, she will process the same day. VISA GRANTED ON 18 AUG 2015.

VISA GRANTED!!! :jester: :ilikeit: :whome: :grads:

• Like 3

Congrats! Your journey is just beginning...

• Like 1

My visa has been granted! Must say the agents I used (Migrate2Oz) have made this such an easy and stress free process.

• Like 2

Thanks Wannagonow, not long for you too either! I think you are about 2 weeks later compared to my timeline.

Hi There,

I have been preparing my documents for my VISA application and wanted to know whether those who have applied obtained letters from every company you were employed with over the last 10 years?

I have these letters for my skill related employment which is for the past 5 years and anything before that was not related to my current role in any way. I also had study breaks in between working. Should I request letters for all my previous employers?

TIA

TashyL

Hi all,

We lodged on 18th May and finally received our 189 Visa grants this past Friday 28th August, was a long nervous wait but now we good to go !!

Thanks again for all the advice and help on the forum.

G

• Like 3

Congrats!!! "Sterkte" for the next part. :D

• Like 1

Hi everyone, so many of the May/June bunch seemed to have their grants. So exciting! Congrats!

Can someone please tell me what is the number you call for the DIBP? I lodged early July so want o give them a call in a week or 2 just to see if my application has been allocated.

Thank you to God, we have been granted our visas! Wow life is great and our God truly loves us!

Bring on the real start of the adventure!

Thanks also to Reuven at M2Oz, his services are always recommended.

• Like 4

Huge Congrats! We are also using Reuven and would recommend him in a flash! He has really shown his commitment and dedication since we signed up last year November with him. He is amazing!

Hoping we hear soon with positive news that we have been granted our visas!

Reuven and the Migrate2Oz team really are great. Small price to pay for the ease of mind you have.

• Like 1

Reuven and the Migrate2Oz team really are great. Small price to pay for the ease of mind you have.

Agree.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...