SDTCPT

In the immortal words of Supernatural... The Journey So Far...

SDTCPT

Continuing my epic streak of year long waits between posts...

A lot has happened during this year. We moved from Sydney to Bunbury in WA. My wife has started 2 new jobs. First one here in Bunbury (did not work out so well) and her current one in Perth. I am still without luck in that department. We are on the verge of moving to Perth after a year in Bunbury. Just waiting for the travel restrictions to lift so that we can go look at places to stay and actually move when we find one. Hopefully my luck with finding a job will increase once we are there.

The biggest thing is that i have just submitted ou Citizenship application today. Now the wait begins. (Can't believe we have been here a bit more than 4 years already...)

Anyway, that's it for now.

Stay safe guys

MargotOrch
3 hours ago, SDTCPT said:

Continuing my epic streak of year long waits between posts...

A lot has happened during this year. We moved from Sydney to Bunbury in WA. My wife has started 2 new jobs. First one here in Bunbury (did not work out so well) and her current one in Perth. I am still without luck in that department. We are on the verge of moving to Perth after a year in Bunbury. Just waiting for the travel restrictions to lift so that we can go look at places to stay and actually move when we find one. Hopefully my luck with finding a job will increase once we are there.

The biggest thing is that i have just submitted ou Citizenship application today. Now the wait begins. (Can't believe we have been here a bit more than 4 years already...)

Anyway, that's it for now.

Stay safe guys

Hi there! Bunbury, you say? I have family in Perth that I want to be nearer to - we moved over here after 2 and a half years in regional QLD. My PR visa is still in application so untill such time as THAT comes through, Bunno it is... 

Where did you guys stay here? We've been here since Jan... then Covid hit and we've been stuck - can't even see family! At least now you have clarity on when you can go to Perth to look-see for accommodation!