Eskom Back again EISH

Dapora2014

Hey all just want to share something real funny with you guys ESHKOM is at it again!!!! You so lucky to be there can't wait till i'm outta here!!! they want the economy to grow blah blah blah!!!!! worth a laugh for you guys check out the schedule.

post-20798-0-81370400-1421698762_thumb.j

eish, so glad loadshedding is a distant memory. My sister had a 28 hour power outage on Christmas Day!

Looks like one of my kids took to the calender with a red crayon. What a bunch of morons. Im glad to see they are skipping the internationally accepted tests for Medupi to bring it online quicker. My guess is the geniuses will do the same thing for the Russian nuclear reactors. Why would you waste time and money testing something as trivial as a nuclear powerplant?

Whats the worst that can happen? A mushroom? No doubt the idiots will say something like, "After an act of sabotage by dark 3rd forces, we are glad to announce a free, all you can eat mushroom"

I feel so sorry for all those people in there man.

• Like 1

Im glad i don't stay in Cape Town when they start with their Power plant scenario, Finland still don't have their power plants running but our clowns say it will ytake them 5 years to have them built and going, Finland a first world country have been going at it for 12 Years.

Zuma: I have not refused to go to parly2015-01-20 05:52

Johannesburg - President Jacob Zuma on Monday said he has never refused to answer questions in Parliament, SABC news reported on Monday.

"The president has never refused to come to answer questions," he told the public broadcaster.

"I have been hearing those kinds of sloganeering out there. Nobody has said I must come to Parliament [and] I refused."

On August 21, Economic Freedom Fighters MPs interrupted Zuma's replies to questions by banging on their desks and chanting "pay back the money". This was in reference to Public Protector Thuli Madonsela's recommendation that Zuma repay that part of the R246 million spent on upgrades to his Nkandla, KwaZulu-Natal, home not related to security.

Since then he has not returned to answer questions.

"I went to Parliament. Members in Parliament stopped me from answering questions. I'm waiting... .I've always gone to Parliament.

"Parliaments are very respected institutions and I think as political parties we should take that into account. It is not a place to play around, it is not a place to shout slogans," he said.

"I have always gone to Parliament, it's just a matter that is ballooned out of process, misleading the country," he said.

Zuma was expected back in Parliament on February 12, to deliver the State of the Nation Address.

Last week National Assembly Speaker Baleka Mbete urged EFF leader Julius Malema not to use Zuma's address to demand that he answer questions on the Nkandla controversy.

EFF members have vowed to disrupt his speech unless a special sitting of the National Assembly is scheduled for Zuma to answer questions.

Mbete said Zuma would have an opportunity to respond to issues raised by MPs during the parliamentary debate on his address after February 12.

LOL SuferMan LOL!!!!

Posted some videos to show you what you guys are missing here LOL first video happened on Tuesday This Week, second one was from last years "Peaceful Strike" Enjoy

I will restrain myself from what I REALLY want to say.

Lord be with those who cannot escape this horror. Amen.

• Like 3

Yes, Craig.

Y'know, I had piles once and I don't have them anymore - I miss them like I miss South Africa ...

(in case anyone wants to know I didn't have piles) ....

Nonetheless the principal stands ....

• Like 1

piles of what obd?

:jester:

...of cash? but, no, I'd miss those if they were gone.

Zombies. That bloody video gave me nightmares the first time I saw it. In the meantime I've seen much worse. Can't wait to move.

Have you seen the poor people getting robbed at gunpoint at a gas station? In full view of CCTV and petrol attendants. Fun times.

• Like 1

Beloved, caring SA. i just got back this morning from a 4am fishing session. ALONE. My car was there when I got back. I had left the garage open when I left, about $20 000 in power tools lying around. Expesnive fishing gear. Nothing gone. I ran out of bait, a stranger offered me his No shootings, no robberies, not violence, just a couple of old blokes wetting a line and a gaggle of young schoolgirls learning how to fish...

A family was killed in their home on a private golf estate in Stellenbosch on Tuesday morning, Western Cape police said.

It is believed the father (55), mother (54), and 22-year-old son were attacked in their home in the De Zalze Golf Estate in the early hours of the morning, Lt-Col Andre Traut said. The three were reportedly hacked to death.

‘We are not speculating at this stage’

Their names have not been released , but neighbours said it was a South African family who lived in Perth and recently returned to South Africa, Netwerk24 reports.

Another two people, a 16-year-old girl (believed to be a member of the family) and 20-year-old man, were injured and admitted to a nearby hospital.

Capture3.jpg

PHOTO: Google Earth

He refused to disclose how the family was killed, or a possible motive.

“We are not speculating at this stage. The forensic guys are still on the scene,” he said.

No arrests had been made.

Additional sources: Netwerk24

Beloved, caring SA. i just got back this morning from a 4am fishing session. ALONE. My car was there when I got back. I had left the garage open when I left, about $20 000 in power tools lying around. Expesnive fishing gear. Nothing gone. I ran out of bait, a stranger offered me his No shootings, no robberies, not violence, just a couple of old blokes wetting a line and a gaggle of young schoolgirls learning how to fish...

Thank you sooooooo mcuh for sharing that awesome news with me!!!! :jester: I got home from work yesterday NO power from 3:15PM we were having scheduled load shedding until 6:00PM but guess what at 10:00pm the lights came on, by that time i had already run around trying to get gas for us to cook, bath the kids and pretty much burn out a whole pack of candles!!!! so to my surprise reading your post this morning made me want to leave this place even more so than ever!!!! Funny thing is i called ESHKOM and they said i need to call the municipality which i had done and after 10 minutes holding on the phone i had this voice say "hello is mkabimbi speaking, so i asked what is the electricity coming back one? Load shedding was supposed to be over 4 hrs ago? she says to me........ WAIT FOR IT............. EISH i Don't know, we have a problem but i don't know what is the problem you will have lights tomorrow im sure. I said yes i am sure we will have lights tomorrow as it will be morning soon DUMB ASS!!!!! LOL!!!!! On my to do list go fishing with SurferMan!!!!!! :D

Here is a joke for all to laugh at!!!!!! enjoy When reading this try read with a African Accent (it's not my spelling i swear) LOL

ESKOM HAS MADE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT :EISH WE HAVE THE GOOD NEWS AND THE BED NEWS EH THE SHEET IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN WETH THIS POWER SEETUATION HUEVER THE GOOD NEWS IS THET THE FAN IS NOT GOING TO BE WERKING!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA :P