SARU confirms 50% black plan

ausilife

Hi guys

This is actually my first comment on the forum, but feels like home as I have been reading all the comments for the last 6 months. My wife and I are planning to move over next year, as you all know it is a bit of a timely process but we can not wait!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share with all you guys how our country is doing, I had the opportunity to buy the Rapport yesterday and there seems to be a storm coming. I am a huge Springbok / WP fan, and it seems to me we have a bit of a game changer coming as from 2015.

News 24 had the following to say this morning.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/SARU-confirms-50-black-plan-20140908

Enjoy the boks, because things are about to change.

Kind Regards, all the way from Cape Town

• Like 1

I am fast becoming an Argentinian rugby supporter- at least they try and run the ball. They are playing better rugby than both Aus and SA at the moment!

Why force the issue?? How sad.... I wish it was all on merit, even if that made the team 100% "black african"..... Imagine if the soccer teams were forced to be 20% white?! But I guess many of us share this view point. It's hard to be a South African when they don't want you around. Hopefully I remember this disappointment on the tough days in Oz!

I am honestly so sick of an over the whole race thing. Why can't they simply bring a plan in that states they will choose players for their ability and skill instead of their colour and focus their energies on actually developing players in all walks of life instead of trying to patch old wounds. I'm afraid with this kind of mentality in leadership, South Africa is never going to recover from apartheid. :angry2:

• Like 1

Agree with you,

"Comrades, we cannot allow talent and ability to get in the way of a good communist plan" These colonial, chacharag, imperialist thugs must never be allowed to rule us with common sense and logic. Please bring me another imperialist Johnny Walker Blue, get my white British Range Rover ready to drive me along the apartheid N1 to the NP government airport, and fly me on a white mans flying invention to xxx destination. Ya boet. Can you imagine Ronaldo, Messe or Usian Bolt being told, sorry mate, we know youre sort good, but we need to be representative so Malema will be lumbering onto the field/track instead of you. Dont worry, we have fixed the judges/umpires/referees etc, they are all SACP so will only let him win.

Why force the issue?? How sad.... I wish it was all on merit, even if that made the team 100% "black african"..... Imagine if the soccer teams were forced to be 20% white?! But I guess many of us share this view point. It's hard to be a South African when they don't want you around. Hopefully I remember this disappointment on the tough days in Oz!

20% white... that would be racist......

• Like 2

20% white... that would be racist......

Oh Cranzy, don't you know? It's never racist when blacks discriminate against whites. Only the other way round.

• Like 2

Oh Cranzy, don't you know? It's never racist when blacks discriminate against whites. Only the other way round.

True story.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the only positive might be that Ruan Pienaar gets replaced!! I doubt any person of colour can do a worse job that him!! And for that matter Morne Steyn as well :ilikeit:

• 2 weeks later...

About 99% of black schools play soccer. If they want 50% black players in the Springbok team then they must first force 50% of the schools to play rugby.