186 Visa nomination time frame

Nah, just tha he is a senior CO with Immi. Help me guys what excuse can I use to email him? Consider he got assigned on Friday...PMSL

I wouldn't be able to contain myself mate. when my nomination got approved it took the CO a few hours to process.

No mate, I bloody wish. That was only the nomination, my nomination only took about a month to get.......not my visa application.

Ahhh damn! , Well, I sent him an email saying Im sorry, i cannot help myself, but would you mind awfully telling how long this will take! "I gowwn n dunnit ma!"

Let's pray the wheels stay on and we get it.

Okay, it's been 3 WHOLE hours and no email......This is nerve wracking! Please Mr. CO Sir, please grant surferman and his crew PR!. More than happy to beg like a puppy at suppertime.

Eeeeekkk!!!

OCD me just logged on and saw that the nomination status has been updated to last update as today's date. It was 18 June at lunchtime today. Oh Lord, please, please.

• Like 1

9 weeks since nomination was lodged, no CO, no news... Grrrr!

Exactly 3 months tomorrow, and still not a bloody word. Just saw on another site that two 187's have been granted today and both lodged on the 27th June.....im 24th so WTF.

Soon I hope for you BellaR,

Man I can't wait anymore. This last little wait is the hardest part. My thoughts are with you!!

Soon I hope for you BellaR,

Man I can't wait anymore. This last little wait is the hardest part. My thoughts are with you!!

Can't you just go wait on a tropical island somewhere? Make the time pass faster? ? or is it an onshore visa? I wonder if they are like robots when they grab a file to work on, or if they slip the difficult ones into someone else's intray, give the new guy all the hospital passes, or what...? Would be great to be a fly on the wall.

Ha B,

Please post me to Wakaya Island, and pick up the tab girl!!! I would LOVE to to know how the hell they allocate the files.

@SuferMan, I thought I had OCD logging in an checking the app status every 25 minutes. You take the cake bru. :P

• Like 1

@SuferMan, I thought I had OCD logging in an checking the app status every 25 minutes. You take the cake bru. :P

His F5 key is worn down to half the size & he's about to get fired for ignoring his job...?

• Like 2

Don't joke B!!

My mind is so far away from my day job it's scary. Just got an email from the CO....have to justify why I'm being sponsored. Far out, AGAIN I might add. We were audited in Feb. We are a two man band at present. Today I just can't get out of bed. So many trials and tribulations...man I'm knackered. Feel like there is nothing left in the tank....

Just got an email from the CO, politely telling me he is trying his best to finalise the visa application. :) I wrote back and apologies for asking. :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 1