186 Visa nomination time frame

Sies B,

Don't say that!!!! I'll come over there and put you over my knee.....wait a minute, you may like that, scratch that idea!! Hahaha

Awesome stuff SurferMan, is that for your nomination or ENS app?

at least we know they are still alive there. :ilikeit:

No idea,

I assume for both.

here is the email content

"Thank you for your e-mail. Your application has been allocated to a case officer.

The case officer is : xxxxxx

I have copied them into this email, so that they may respond to you with an update on the progress of the application."

• Like 2

OK SurferMan, I've taken your lead and send a mail too. Hopefully i don't piss off anyone and actually get an answer from them.

• Like 1

Hahaa,

mate the worst they can do is tell you to go forth and multiply....Since all my stuff is done, I hope to have an answer soon.

Well that's exactly right, there's already a post of a guy getting a visa approval that lodged on the 27th June, I lodged on the 24th June and nothing yet. So lets see where this goes, some of these people that lodged in May still haven't heard a peep, yet others after them have had grants already. I just can't see any logic with some of these CO assignments because when it comes to ENS 186/187 visas, high and low risk countries doesn't come into play, especially when all you info and medicals have been uploaded.

You and I both matey! if they just had a counter system, simple and transparent.

I forgot to add, it is being processed out of NSW....I got the email from WA..go figure.

• Like 1

That's awesome news SurferMan, hopefully min dae now. :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Mate,

Im sitting here a full 6 inches above my chair in open anticipation. The documents are all fully uploaded and basically its a decision ready application. I hope the CO just goes, yip, yip, yip, and approves it. It's been a 4 year journey with no less than 4 goes at this.

Congratz Surfer

Still waiting on ours, lodged on the 1st July so hopefully we are next

Im convinced that if i refresh my email often enough it will come through faster, i wonder if you can wear out the refresh button on your email client....?

Hope for your sake Surferman this is the last go at PR you have to make. Holding thumbs.

HAHA, At least there's some hope for one of us surferman. Another question I've been wanting to ask you, did you have to do a serum cretanine test?

@nev, I wore out the F5 key on my keyboard while waiting for that grant email. :P

• Like 1

@ Nev,

it will come along soon buddy.

@ HEOJJ - Me too mate, I left the company that brought me to Aus to join a small Saffer outfit...so each time the PR had to be withdrawn. Now Im sitting tight!

@kseafield, not sure mate, took blood, peed in a cup etc. Never heard or saw of them again.

I log onto Immi 2-7 times a day!

• Like 1

I think its more to see if you have a serious condition that will cost >$500K to fix/manage/deal with. For the most part they are lenient in my view.

Cmon Case Occifer!

Approve my visa already! Oh the wait is a killer! kseafield, what news from the empire mate? You done that other deed? :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Nothing yet mate, still in the dark here. I'm just waiting for a reply from the mail I sent on Friday first. I've got a feeling I'm going to get somewhere this week.....but then again I've been having this feeling for a few weeks now. ?

Edited by kseafield
  • Like 1

Your not going to know what to do with your time once you've got yhe visa. :P

• Like 2

HEOJJ,

No mate, I got it all lined up, will take fmaily for a nice dinner at a posh joint (upmarket from Nandos, lol) and take a day off to just enjoy the fact that we can't be shipped back to SA. That was the entire point of going for PR, to provide that assurance.

The very moment we get it, I will apply for citizenship for my youngest. Oh please c'mon on!

Okay, so the CO has had 2 days now, I cant help myself, Im going to send him an email (2nd one) :jester:

Why does it feel like someone has poured a bowl of fire ants down my pants? :whome:

• Like 2

I sent mine to "wa.pse" and on average i have to say the response is not too bad, say between 1-3 days. You get the obligatory auto response email, and then they reply. If I think of the sheer volume they must get since those email addresses are out in the wild and half of India and China have it :jester: , the poor bastards are quite fast. The subject line content is crucial in the speed I have found. Once I have a victim (aka a CO) then I add it the line and it goes quick. I am about to draft my second email to Mr. Fabian and tell him I am feeling like Im trying to hold a pee in....does he mind awfully cracking on and approving it!

Mine will take longer cos we are only a 2 man band. We had to undergo a major DIBP audit early in the year, but came out sailing.

• Like 1

I even stalked my CO on facebook. He should have locked his profile, hehe. You get so desperate for info...?

• Like 1