Small parcel (less than 500g) to Pretoria/Benoni area ex Sydney for Parents

Riekie

Hi all, is anyone travelling to the Pretoria/Centurion/Benoni/East Rand area in the future? My parents are old and my mum has issues with her legs for which I found something in Australia to be the only thing which helps (it is a natural supplement available in pharmacies here, but not in South Africa. It's all above board and contains nothing illegal - it is called Venotrex). To mail it to her, my only reliable option (signature & tracking) is a 20kg parcel. I'm affraid that if I send them a 20kg parcel with other goodies in, that my dad will be forced to pay import tax and he does not have the the financial means. My mum really needs these supplements and I have no other reliable way of getting it to her.

My parents live in Benoni but my dad will go pick up the parcel from anywhere in the surrounding areas up to Pretoria. I could mail it to anywhere in Australia - wherever you are!

I will really really really appreciate if anyone would be so kind to help me out with this!

Riekie the korporaal is leaving on 31st, he will take it to them for you if u want to post the stuff to me xxx I'll pm u my address. B

Edited by Bronwyn&Co
  • Like 1

Thanks Bron! Tell the korporaal I owe him big time! Anytime you come to Sydney - you know where you can get a free bed… xx

• Like 1