Processing time for 190 visa grants have slowed down :(

MARKL41,

Well done ouboet. I was readining your post in bed this morn as soon as you posted, very happy for you!!!

I Could'nt sleep as we are flying out in a few hrs. Looking forward to the lucky country.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Trev

• Like 1

Awewome news Mark....it all feels so surreal at the moment.

Enjoy the feeling and best of luck.

• Like 1

YES...YES.. THE TIME HAS COME :) OUR VISA HAS ARRIVED !!!!!!!!

Thank you to my wonderful forum family for all the support over the past few months, I won't lie it hasn't been easy but DAMN, what a state of shock at the moment. We leave next week Wednesday, so I'm a soon to be Austalian resident :)

The best of luck to all those still waiting or about to start the process, keep the faith, this is most certainly a test of patience...

Cheers!!

Congratulations Mark, that's awesome! You've certainly been patient. Enjoy the rollercoaster. ???

Ps. Were your flights booked all along? Cut it fine there...

Edited by Bronwyn&Co
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the wonderful support and best wishes, you guys and gals are awesome...

@ Bronwyn, hahaha no i booked the flight at 3am this morning :)

• Like 1

Markl41 CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Good luck for the last few days. I'm sure you can't wait to set foot on that plane.

Wishing you and your family all the best in Aus!

• Like 1

Congrats Mark, I was really feeling for you every time a grant was posted and you were left waiting. Isn't your furniture waiting for you in Australia?

• Like 1

Congrats Mark, I was really feeling for you every time a grant was posted and you were left waiting. Isn't your furniture waiting for you in Australia?

Thanks Sunnyskies...:)

Thats correct, my furniture has been staying in a storage "hotel" for 10 weeks..hahahaha

So, I was Complaining this morning.........

BUT Just got the call from Agent, Our VISA was granted this morning. :ilikeit:

So excited, BUT now I know the rollercoaster of emotions one experience after receiving the news. Hubby on the other hand, wants to follow in Markl41's steps, would love to fly tomorrow if he could.

Thank you all on the forum, you guys and girls know exactly what this process is and the forum is the best moral support one can have. Not alot of people out the share our positivity to emigrate. :yourock:

• Like 4

So, I was Complaining this morning.........

BUT Just got the call from Agent, Our VISA was granted this morning. :ilikeit:

So excited, BUT now I know the rollercoaster of emotions one experience after receiving the news. Hubby on the other hand, wants to follow in Markl41's steps, would love to fly tomorrow if he could.

Thank you all on the forum, you guys and girls know exactly what this process is and the forum is the best moral support one can have. Not alot of people out the share our positivity to emigrate. :yourock:

AWESOME NEWS RitaE!!!!! Congrats all the way from Sydney :) We just arrived 2 hours ago, all the best the to you and hubby, enjoy every minute of the good news!!!

• Like 1

Mark,

May I ask, were did you do your flight bookings?

Hey Rita, booked via Qantas. They allowed us 30kg per person and their prices come down again on Monday....worth checking them out.

@RitaE, congrats on the visa grant. Let the games begin. :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Hi RitaE,

Firstly Congrats for your Visa. Hopefully you will have a great night.

You mentioned you made a complain and after that you got your visa. Could you please let me know how you made complaint?I sent an email with complaint couple of time to my case officer team and I got same reply every time which mentioned we are trying our best to process your application as soon as possible.

Do you have specific email address or link to make complaint?

Thanks for your advise in advance ;)

Harry

Hi Harry,

Sorry if I made you miss understood me.

What I ment by complaning was, that my family and friends have to listen to me wining about this waiting process.

This morning I was chatting with a friend and while I was typing about my frustration, the agent phoned me.

Best call ever. And we had such a good agent.

Really happy for all those who have recently been granted visas. It is the last (and biggest) step in the visa process, which seems like it will never end!!! .... But it is unfortunately not the last step in getting over to Oz. Good luck with all the planning, packing and travelling still to come :) It is such an awesome feeling knowing that you can now officially move to your new home!!

• Like 1