Leisure Centres in Perth

Kanniewagnie

You can click on the links to the different centers from your article which will take you to the relevant websites. On there you can get information about costs and membership fees etc and then you won't have to wonder how much it cost.

Great link - thanks Kanniewagnie. I looked at the Fremantle Leisure Centre and the gym/swim fees are $30 per month. Am def going to check it out when we get there.

We used the site on our LSD trip to see where free entertainment for kids was during that period. I still receive daily e-mails (and specials from Coles online shopping) and I must say it helps me to keep my eyes on 'the goal'!

You don't have to take up membership, most leisure centres have a charge just to swim or use the gym, memberships are only really good if you are going to be a regular.

The only membership we took out was for the zoo, it was expensive but very worth it as we went there often.