ANY GET TOGETHERS IN MIDRAND/CENTURION AREA?

JBMR

Would there be anyone willing to share their experiences with us on moving to Aus? Anyone, of course implying anyone who has gone through the process or is still going through the process, but has not yet moved to Aus and is living in Midrand/Sunninghill or even Centurion and would be willing to share their experiences and advices with us?

We are planning to move to WA - either Perth or Bunbury. We are planning to first make use of 457 route by way of my wife's qualifications as a teacher and then do PR once my qualification has gone through the loops and holes of getting admitted as Solicitor of WA.

Feedback to be much appreciated.

A bit of advice: if you want to meet forumites, arrange something under coffee club. Decide on a place and date and time and post it.

Try to find family friendly places (like Irene Farm) where people can have a picnic. Meeting in a restaurant makes mingling difficult.

We have made great friends this way and it definitely softened our landing.

I will be visiting JHB in Dec and be willing to answer any questions you have. No Perth or WA experience however

Would there be anyone willing to share their experiences with us on moving to Aus? Anyone, of course implying anyone who has gone through the process or is still going through the process, but has not yet moved to Aus and is living in Midrand/Sunninghill or even Centurion and would be willing to share their experiences and advices with us?

We are planning to move to WA - either Perth or Bunbury. We are planning to first make use of 457 route by way of my wife's qualifications as a teacher and then do PR once my qualification has gone through the loops and holes of getting admitted as Solicitor of WA.

Feedback to be much appreciated.

Hi JBMR,

im currently Perth orginally from your neck of the woods; Buccleuch. Will be in JHB in 2 weeks time. PM me and i'll forward SA contact details and we can take it from there. Happy to assist ...

I will be visiting JHB in Dec and be willing to answer any questions you have. No Perth or WA experience however

I will be glad to meet up. The recruitment agency my wife is now working through will be looking at Perth, Adelaide, Newcastle and Tweed Heads for possible recruitment. So any Australian experience will be much appreciated.