Get Together/ Perth

Guest May

I am moving to Perth mid December and want to see how many newbies there are and how many locals will show us the way. Just laying it out there to maybe see what interest there is, what venues? I think preferably a braai/ family day. I could always organise the Spur in Mandurah but I dont think all of us want to travel so far. I was thinking 21/22nd? Be nice for those 'right off the boat.'

I am prepared to travel to the Spur in Mandurah.

• Like 1

BBQ at kings park :)

I am prepared to travel to the Spur in Mandurah.

and next year, you must come to the Spur in Currambine

We should arrange a get together in the new year as well.

Would really like to get together, but only land in Jan.

Lol Jordy...very big of you to travel that far :whome:

• Like 1

Hi all,

Little of the point here, but how much do you pay for a burger at Mandurah Spur?

Do they have similar weekly specials like in SA?

Et

Hi all,

Little of the point here, but how much do you pay for a burger at Mandurah Spur?

Do they have similar weekly specials like in SA?

Et

A standard Spur burger is $15.95. A Jug of coke (1.1L) is $9.95. The only specials they have is kids eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays. One kid for each paying adult.

Lol Jordy...very big of you to travel that far :whome:

I live 1km from the Spur. :) The smell of bbq'ing Ribs fills the air occasionally. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi Rikamarie. We met at the Cornish Kettle (February(?) 2013). We got our Visa's During March and are happy to see that you succeeded too.

We will be visiting Perth from 2-5 December 2013 before leaving for Sydney.

Ons hoop ook om darem erens met expats kontak te maak!

Krisjan, Liezel en kids

• Like 1

BBQ at kings park :)

and next year, you must come to the Spur in Currambine

More info on this Cranzy?

Dates? Address?

My mouth is already salivating at the thought of a weekly Spur burger.... hmmmmm

Hi Rikamarie. We met at the Cornish Kettle (February(?) 2013). We got our Visa's During March and are happy to see that you succeeded too.

We will be visiting Perth from 2-5 December 2013 before leaving for Sydney.

Ons hoop ook om darem erens met expats kontak te maak!

Krisjan, Liezel en kids

Hi Kojak - we were also at the Cornish Kettle .... glad to hear you got your visa and that you are underway! We are leaving for Perth 20 January and more than excited. Good luck with your journey.

• Like 1

Please count me in - we land in Perth 12 January. Will be great to meet fellow forumites.

Dates? Address?

My mouth is already salivating at the thought of a weekly Spur burger.... hmmmmm

I see from your profile you landed here in 2011 , so you know kings park, I'm guessing you need info on the Spur :)

Owners of the Golden Cloud Spur in Mandurah are opening a new Spur in Currambine.

Opening hopefully Aug-Sep 2014 ..

Do you know where the Grand Cinemas Currambine is ? It will be in that centre :)

You can follow the facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/Spursteakranch

Edited by Cranzy

• 10 months later...

Dates? Address?

Apologies for 'resurrecting' and older post but I simply had to share the following news!!!! (this might even be important enough to have it's own thread!!!)

A New Spur has opened up in Wanneroo.... Eagle Falls Spur

http://www.buggybuddys.com.au/magazine/read/eagle-falls-spur-drovers-place-wanneroo_688.html

25 Drovers Place, Wanneroo

• Like 1

Lol only just realised I was reading a year-old thread. Why does Perth have so many Spurs & Bris has none?? ***sulking***

Apologies for 'resurrecting' and older post but I simply had to share the following news!!!! (this might even be important enough to have it's own thread!!!)

A New Spur has opened up in Wanneroo.... Eagle Falls Spur

http://www.buggybuddys.com.au/magazine/read/eagle-falls-spur-drovers-place-wanneroo_688.html

25 Drovers Place, Wanneroo

:) Yip, this is the one ... have to go try it out soon.