Perth want to arrange meet & greet

Kanniewagnie

During: 27 Sept to 6 Oct 2013.

Hallo all Perth Forumites!

We arrive in Perth on 26 Sept for our Activation trip and want to meet you to share your experiences and enjoy a picnic at an easily accessible location (we'll stay in Como, and we arranged for car rental).

It would we absolutely wonderful if some of you can make time for such a meeting and any suggestions regarding place and time will be appreciated.

I saw the weather in Perth is not great at the moment, but hopefully it will clear soon.

We have a 9 year old girl and 7 year old boy.

Can't wait for your replies!!!!

Regards, P

(I don't put my full name, cause our plans are not known to our employers yet and if someone google my name, well, then ...)

If you coming down to Mandurah for the day (48 minutes by train) I will gladly meet you for coffee and show you around Mandurah for an hour or two.

• Like 1

Thank you Jordy, I'll be in contact! I guess it'll have to be a Sa / Su?

You can visit welcome to Perth Coffee morning , they meet twice a month on the first and third Wednesday of the month at Gloria jeans Hillarys from 10AM

Their website says but I am not sure if this is the one they meet at:

Shop 251, Whitford City Shopping Centre Cnr Whitford & Marmion Avenues, HILARYS, 6025
+61-8-9402-9333

Hi Jordy. I think the one Enrica is talking about is at the Hillarys Boat harbor, basically where Hepburn Road meets the ocean (which by the way is a lovely place for a family outing Kanniewagnue, should you guys be up for a roadtrip North - about 30 min from the Cbd).

Z

Thank you every one, we met Zetman and his lovely family today at Hillarys BH, the children enjoyed the lovely play area and we drove South next to the beach where there are quite a few more such play areas not far from the beach where parents peasefully sat while the kiddies play. We really had a good day. Thanks again, will keep you posted.