Go Bokke!

Lynnie

Wow!!! What a fantastic game we had on Saturday!!!

And of course SUPER chuffed that we managed to break the drought of 42 years in Brisbane finally :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Hopefully we will perform just as well (or better!) against the Kiwi's.

• Like 1

It was a great game indeed. Couldn't help but notice that the South African players were much taller and bulkier than the Wallabies. I especially loved watcing the clips they showed of the South African coach becoming very passionate at certain points of the game. Turning bright red in his face and looking like he's going to pop an artery or something, jumping up and down his seat like it was heating up his bum too much - he really had me in stitches laughing at his reaction. :jester:

• Like 1

I laughed when Heineke Meyer apologised for his reactions in the coaching box.

Apologise? For what? That's how a coach SHOULD act in the coaching box! :)

Great win! I did not expect that result! Just hope they can keep their heads on. The All Blacks are a different animal...

• Like 2

agreed - i may have done my aussie civic duty and voted on saturday but that night my neighbours were in no doubt

as to my country of birth

we kicked butt!!

We got quite a bit of flak watching the rugby here (in SA) on Saturday. Comments like...."Maybe you should move to New Zealand rather, or even Argentina!" Haha! All in good fun though and, of course, WHAT A WIN! :ilikeit: