how to get the HAP ID NUMBER for the medicals

Hi

Can someone please advise?

Our agent has lodged our application for a 190 visa and on the letter from DIAC there is a TRN number. We are still waiting for a case officer but I would like to do our medicals asap but I do not have the HAP ID number. The Doctors rooms say the TRN is sufficient but I am concerned that we take so much time from work to go there and take the kids out of school for the day and then find the TRN number is not showing up on the sysytem. I tried to complete the forms on the DIAC website but it wants to generate a new TRN number so I did not save it?

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

Log into yr visa account & there should be a link that says "organise yr medicals" in blue under the applicant profiles. Fill in the questionairre for every applicant -save a copy for yrself & save on screen befrore you submit or else you will loose data entered. This generates an eMedical History letter (with yr visa number on it) take this to medicals with other form26 etc. They will then upload/generate HAP ID. Once yr medicals are complete & uploaded you can log back in & view on the visa system- go to the same "organise medicals" link & click on the next blue link - it takes you to an eMedical Info sheet, which will have medical results on them & say "complete" for e.g. for x-ray/ HIV test etc. or "on hold" or "referred" etc. Once everything is complete it will be submitted to DIAC for approval- the link under the profiles stays on till it gets approved & disappears to be replaced with the wording "No further Health requirements for applicant for the visa class"-something along those lines, once it is approved & cleared by DIAC. Hope this helps.

thank you. I will write to our agent and get the password and see if I can then do this.