Western Cape to Perth

JDJoubert

Over the past couple of years I have made up a small list of items I would LOVE to get from SA which one cannot get over here.

All in all it would most probably fit inside a box of roughly 0,5m3 (1m x 1m x 0,5m high)

1. The items would not require any import duties/taxes and is not on the restricted list either.

2. The value is roughly R1500

3. I will arrange for someone to drop the box of items at your house unsealed so your moving company can also be assured all is in order.

4. I will obviously pay you a fee for your trouble at the same time as when a friend drops off the box of items. (or I can give you the money in AU$ when I collect in Perth. Your choice)

5. Once cleared from customs in Perth and delivered at your new house here I will come and collect.

The items mostly consist of hardware (screws, plastic fittings, special hinges), so nothing exotic that one would have to worry about getting it through customs.

Getting it shipped on my own to Oz is way too expensive, even by sea they charge a huge amount for a box that size. So if someone have a spare bit space in their container it would be much appreciated.

Please PM me if willing to help. Or just reply here and I can PM you my email.

Thanks in advance

JD