Where to park a car for two days?

KathyP

Can anyone advise - my daughter is driving from the Gold Coast to Melbourne and plans to spend two nights in Sudney in a back packers Public parking is horrendous, double the price of the accomodation. Is there a safe parking On the outskirts that she could leave her car and take a train to the CBd? It will have all her worldly possessions in the car so needs to be secure.

Thank you

Kathy

Tough one. Given that parking costs a fortune and the risk of losing her stuff is a possibility, I would reconsider staying in a backpackers and maybe stay in a hotel with off-street parking. Even a motel would be pretty safe and not break the bank.

My thoughts exactly but she is travelling alone and wants to meet other youngsters .....

Kathy, she can park at my house (under carport), if she is interested. We are in Belrose, Sydney. Check it out on googlemaps. I can put her on a bus to the CBD, or a bus to Chatswood, where she can take the train in to the CBD. PM me if it sounds like a plan.

• Like 3

Kathy, she can park at my house (under carport), if she is interested. We are in Belrose, Sydney. Check it out on googlemaps. I can put her on a bus to the CBD, or a bus to Chatswood, where she can take the train in to the CBD. PM me if it sounds like a plan.