A trip to Gunning NSW

OubaasDik

I was bored, and I have a new (for me) car so I went for a spin to Goulburn, Yass, and back to Canberra, and I popped in to see Gunning (with a name that starts with "Gun", I had to - now for Gundaroo as well)- population 280 as the sign at the entrance says - where someone has stuck a "1" over the "0" - so maybe someone had a kid or something.

I didn't take many photos, but I went past the school and HAD to stop and click. As you can see it was a beautiful day - at that stage it was about 12 deg, but the sun was out.

First two are photos of the admin building from different points and then the Kindergarten class and then a teeny metal house that is now a museum

Edited by OubaasDik
  • Like 4

Noice......where's the selfie?

Noice......where's the selfie?

Would have had to get dressed again ...... :)

Reminds me of some of the little tows in the North West province, just a lot cleaner. :ilikeit:

Reminds me of some of the little tows in the North West province, just a lot cleaner. :ilikeit:

I had a similar thought - the streets were in better condition, too.

The streets anywhere are better than in South Africa. I have even seen better roads in Mozambique.

Love all the little towns around the ACT. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Wishing you many hours of safe and happy motoring in your new wheels.

• Like 2

Love the photos....can't wait one day to be a "Grey Nomad" and travel this beautiful country...

Very nice OBD, keepem coming, do we need roo bars ?

Roos don't drink all that much.

Sooorrryyyy - Useful if driving at night - it appears roos are stupider than sheep ....

Do not drive across the Nullabor at night from what I hear ....

Ha hud a chuckle at the roo pubs..........whats the IQ of Sheep vs Roo vs RSA politician then ?

• Like 1

Very nice OBD, keepem coming, do we need roo bars ?

There are some very big roo's, they might escape the roo bar and come crashing through your windscreen......rather invest in a shoo roo or don't drive at dawn and dusk http://www.shuroo.com/

• Like 3

Ha hud a chuckle at the roo pubs..........whats the IQ of Sheep vs Roo vs RSA politician then ?

Definitely - Sheep - Roo - Zuma

A colleague was telling me he was helping his wife get her PhD in Genetics by sucking blood from those silly ostrich-like birds. The subterfuges they used that worked were so infantile - and they worked ....