Have you ever heard of Doc Assist?

followmylead

Have any of you ever heard or used a company called Doc Assist? They claim to be able to get unabridged...and clearance certificates etc within 3 weeks of application?

I've heard of them but never used them. I made use of passport assist. A rude lady by the name of michelle but she gets your documents in 3 weeks

Yes, we used them. They cannot hurry your application - they are still at the mercy of HA. We were unable to obtain our certificates after a year of trying by ourselves. We received the first 2 within 2 weeks and another in 3 weeks, after 5 weeks we had our marriage certificate aswell (through DocAssist). Another year passed until we received our last certificate. Home Affairs had last 3 other applications inbetween. I received my great grandfathers unabridged birth certificate (1922) within about 3 weeks (also from DocAssist). It was money well spent. Machelle and crew are all very friendly and gave us a great service. We have also made use of their online expatshop in order to bring SA products to the Middle-East. :ilikeit:

There is also another company, called "bunnyhop" that does the same thing. There have often been references to them on this forum, with good results.

Hi

I have used Doc Assist and was pleased with their service, I had 3 unabridge birth certificates done. I had them all sent to me within 2 months

Hi we made use of Bunnyhop in Durban and we got all our docs, passports etc quite fast.

We have used Doc Assist and received three out of four unabridged birth certificates in one week. Still waiting for my unabridged birth certificate and our unabridged marriage certificate. They seem very knowledgeable and can hopefully fight our battles for us at HA. It doesn't come cheap though!