Pretoria and Centurion coffee club July 2013

rikamarie

Hi Killerjoe, ofcoarse you can join. Everybody is responsible for then own account.

Ok thanks Ill see you guys on the day!

Hi!

We'd like to come as well, will be at least 2 adults, possibly a total of 4 adults and 2 children (Brother and his kids).

Thanks!

Hi

Not sure if it's too late to join, but hubby and I would love to join.

If it's not too late please could you add 2 adults to the list.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Paulet and Caitlay!

You are more than welcome! I've added you on my list!

Regards

Rika

Thanks so much Rika.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Okay so now I'm really jealous. So many people and we are here all alone. :cry::P:cry:

• Like 1

Hi HEOJJ! It's ok, it would have been nice if you guys could join us but that would actually mean you have to be in RSA! Lol, I don't think you'll give up Oz for a coffee club will you?

HEOJ, I'm sure if we all could have met up in Brisbane instead, we would have rather done that. But alas, we are still a bit stuck here for a while.

;-D

Don't worry HEOJJ,

When you guys come by in Melbourne, we'll have to organise something :D;)

I knew I would cop a bit of flack for this one and you are right Rikamarie, I wouldn't swap the Sunny Coast or Australia in general for a thousand cups of coffee. I'd rather have you all here. :hug:

• Like 1

Hi, we would also like to join. 2 Adults & 2 children. Will only be there from 11h00 though.

Ok, So I've just completed the online reservation form for Irene dairy farm. I do however see that you should book way in advance. I will let you know what their response is as soon as I get it. We might have to choose another venue if this doesn't pan out.

Booking made for 41 people in total (adults and children). Wow, what a nice big group we are going to be!

Really looking forward to it.

Good news and bad news! Good news, they have space for us. Bad news.. They don't accept cash and they don't do split bills for big groups. So that is a bit of a dilema.

Any other suggestions for a venue? what about the Cornish Kettle? Same place as last coffe club? Atleast we could do split bills.

Edited by rikamarie

Hi LS. Ok will do so! Ideas on another place?

We from alberton, south of jhb. I'm not sure on places that side at all. But whatever is decided we don't mind the drive :)

Why don't you guys meet at the Cornish Kettle again. That was nice and has the play area.

I'm still jealous. :P

Hi

Cornish Kettle was not bad last time. We can maybe also try the pruple cow in Midstream. They have a nice play area for the kiddies.

Either way I don’t mind.

Just a suggestion bur how about we do a picnic at the Pretoria botanical gardens. Everybody brings their own basket of eateries and drinks. For those who want to can order a pre-packet basket at the gardens.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I like the idea of the botanical gardens a lot! How do you guys feel about it?

Coffee club

21 July

10:00

Botanical gardens

Bring own picnic baskets and chairs

Another suggestion, Papachinos in Midrand, not too far from original venue choice (It terms of South JHB, North PTA), pretty close to Vodaworld, and kid friendly?

Otherwise we are happy to go wherever the decision lands!

Botanical gardens is a good idea, we go there often. The only problem is that if the weather does not play with, i.e cold wind / rain, it can be unpleasant.

I think if we look at the weather these past couple of days, I don't think it would be that bad. We are in for the botanical gardens. There is a current cold front but that part of Pretoria is usually pleasant.

Edited by LvD

Yeah loving the Botanical gardens idea!