which is the best/ easiest state to get into?

rich1203

Hey there guys

According to the web. Melborne was voted the best city to live in.

Now being in SA and having been to Oz 4 times already now I have travelled quite a bit and I would of thought Sydney would of had more of a fighting chance for that position.

What city would you guys think would be the easiest to get into, reason being is that I am really thinking of canceling my 175 (which I applied for 4 y ears ago and still waiting with a posible 3 years wait to go as they have stuffed the whole processing service up)where I wanted to get into NWS and redoing the whole process on a sponsored or pr or actually any other visa that would get me into the country quicker. Would really like to be there by the end of the year.

does anyone have any good contacts/advice to help me on my quest.

much kindness

Rich

Hi Rich

I would recommend you speak to an agent, as I feel they will be able to give you the best advice for your situation. There are many available here on the forum. we are personally using Rueven and his team of Migrate2Oz.

good luck

I don't know that there is an "easiest" state to get into. Some are stricter in other areas of the application than others, some have higher demands for certain occupations.

Generally if you do your application properly and meet the requirements and don't try get into 4 states and choose the best one, it's pretty hard not to get state sponsorship.

I would definitely agree that it may be best to start again. I don't know how you've waited this long and can't begin to imagine the frustration watching everyone who's only applied this year getting visas and you're still waiting, just plain unfair I reckon.

I say start over, do some homework on states available to you for state sponsorship and then see which one would suit your lifestyle best.

Thanks guys

Yeah well, waiting all this time hasnt been optimal, but I have been getting job experience aswell as qualifications, also not wanting to do the whole process and by others telling me how long they have waited. So sick of it.

@sianvc: so I did do everything by the book and I had all the papers that they wanted last time. I am pretty sure I can do it again. I am thinking about Perth as there are sponsorships in primary school education. I have not yet been to perth, I have heard that it is okay.

@Chzaau: Well ja, if it has to be.

Rich 1203, can I suggest that you contact SD-MOA, Stephen Dickson on this forum for some advice re your existing 175 application, details available here before you start again. It would be a shame to have to start over and pay for a new application if you might not need to.

Maybe just have a chat with him and see what he says, it can't hurt.