Coming on holiday to Durban for anyone who wants to pick my brain

Heather

Hi all

I am coming to Durban from the 19th April to the 9th May - perhaps if someone wants to organise a get together in the Kloof area we can meet up and you can all ask as many questions as you want and I will try to answer all of them - I have been living on the Gold Coast Queensland for the last 12 years so could probably help you quite a bit. I am also a mortgage broker by profession so could let you know about buying houses, lenders etc.. Last time I was in Durban someone on the forum organised a get together and I joined them and it was quite a good lunch with lots of questions asked and answered. I am just not available on the 4th and 5th May.

Just let me know - last time it was at Piggley Wiggley.

Regards

Heather

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

HI Lynn, can I crawl into your bag on your way out? This process is taking way too long!!! hehe

I am happy to get together, but may be to plan closer to the time. Mid-end April feels a long way away! I am on leave 28 April-2 May so that would suit me if you outside Durbs. Otherwise you could always visit for some coffee!

T

Heather, you are so sweet. Have a fantastic time -I'm loving being back in Durbs on holiday. Pity we are not here at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

HI Heather

How about a gettogether next Saturday (anytime after 10am), thats the 27th April. Am happy to meet at a little coffee shop called GoCafe by Dennys Mushroom in Shongweni (as a suggestion) or you can suggest somewhere else.

T

Okay so no response to my suggestion. Any other offers?

Heather, are you available on any other day?

For all your Durbanites, Heather is a wealth of information. The last time she was in Durban she came to our coffee club. What a lovely lady!

HI Shell

No, no answer from her. I dont have a phone number or other way to contact her.

If she does not contact us before she leaves, we should organise a gettogether anyway. But to meet with her would be great.

Hi MrsK

We haven't had a coffee club for quite some time.

Let's all get together. I'm in.

Sounds like a great plan.

May I suggest the second weekend in May (ie either the sat 11 or sunday 12 May)

I think that Go Cafe in Shongweni would be good, but open to suggestions.

Times?

Saturday 11th would be good. Isn't Sunday 12th Mothers day - bit hectic.

Go cafe ok with me. Is it child friendly? If not I'll leave the kids at home with Dad. I'm in Durban north so haven't been before.

Any time will suit me.

HI Shell

Go Cafe is child friendly. we could arrange to sit outside. there is a little animal farm for them to look at and some space to run. no jungle gyms or anything specific to entertain them. It is in the complex of Denny Mushroom.

I didnt realise mothers day was on the Sunday. Saturday sounds good then.

I think I am going to start a new post with the date as the heading, just so it is very obvious.

Lets make it early afternoon (there is a chance I am working in the morning!) say 1 or 2pm?