Coffee for 2013

Denzil

What a lovely get-together. :ilikeit: Thank you to everyone who came from near and far. Good luck with all of your journeys. I was actually saying to HEOJJ I'm looking forward to meeting all the Saffas in Australia because all the people we met today are really lovely! We forgot to take pictures, so please post some!!

And remember, if you are ever in the Sunshine Coast there's a standing invitation for some coffee :D

• Like 1

Hallo julle - duisend dankies vir almal wat die byeenkoms gereël het. Ek wil ook die goeie nuus deel: Ons het weer 'n invite!! (jippee!!!) Ons sal nou seker binnekort weer die Visa aansoek doen.

Groete, geniet die res van die week.

• Like 3

Jippiieeeeee! Baie geluk! Julle journey het nounet begin. Buckle up. This is going to be a bumpy but fabulous ride!

Thank you to everyone for the lovely get together, I had fun and it was nice to meet all of you.

@Kanniewagnie, that is awesome news. :ilikeit: see I told you this was meant to be.

Also thank you for all the wishes, the next two weeks are going to be fun.

Hi all

Here are the photos of today.

Thank you, we really enjoyed meeting you all.post-17118-0-63949000-1363540864_thumb.jpost-17118-0-51035100-1363540938_thumb.jpost-17118-0-41347600-1363541029_thumb.jpost-17118-0-73364800-1363541094_thumb.jpost-17118-0-28636600-1363541175_thumb.jpost-17118-0-77834800-1363541330_thumb.jpost-17118-0-68372100-1363541434_thumb.jpost-17118-0-57256800-1363541528_thumb.j

• Like 5

Thanks Rikamarie for the photos. It's really weird I'm sadder about leaving these people behind (even though I know you'll all be in Oz one day) than what I am about leaving the friends I thought I had here behind. I guess friends are (as my wife says) seasonal. Our season here is over and it's time to make new friends. Thanks again to all of you for making the effort. En Denzil, jy het lekker kos en koffie gemis boet. :(

Jammer, die fotos is bietjie groot. Dis die eerste keer dat ek fotos oplaai. ek moes dit nog bietjie kleiner gemaak het.

Dankie vir die fotos Rikamarie -

Kanniewaggie - dis WONDERLIKE nuus - baie bly vir julle!

Was 'n lekker kuier gewees, dankie julle.

En dankie vir die kiekies.

I'm the dude with the Blue Comrades shirt. :-D

3 Google's what shirt I am wearing and the first 2 don't count. :P

I'm wearing red & my husband a black golf T-shirt. Ek hoor ek lyk nie soos my profile foto nie...

Liezel wore a brown-ish top. I (also) wore a blue shirt, for avoidance of doubt, NOT blue Comrades shirt (a-la Jacques)!

Krisjan

Well nice to meet you all. Amazing to put a face to a pseudonymn.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Haai Almal

Ek het 2 kaartjies vir volwassenes vir more se Jacaranda Day by Supersport Park in Centurion

Gratis, mahala, verniet.

"First come first serve."

Stuur my 'n boodskap as jy dit wil hê.

Hekke maak 10:00 oop

Vertoning begin 11:00

Vertoning eindig 22:00

Weer:

Dit gaan dalk koud en nat wees. Wees voorbereid.

Bring saam:

Stoele

Sambreel

Piekniek mandjie, geen drank.

Verdere inligting

http://www.jacarandafm.com/calendar/event/jacaranda-day-2013-brought-to-you-by-spar/

Anyone coffeeing in CT of late....?

• 1 month later...

Hi PepperD - very much active, yes!

Some of the forumites met a few weekends back, but that was in CT - I see you are in JHB, so perhaps look out for JHB coffee dates. G'luck!