Recommendation - Driving School

dbn_joe

Hi,

Could anyone perhaps point me in the direction of a good driving school in Adelaide. Preferably located North of the CBD.

Having recently arrived here - we now have the pleasure of converting our licences...

Thanks.

Hopefully a member from Adelaide can personally recommend a driving school, otherwise you may prefer to choose one through proximity,.

A google search gives a map with driving instructor locations https://www.google.com.au/search?q=adelaide+driving+instructors&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Edited to add: I see there are reviews of each too.

Have you asked the South Africans in Adelaide Facebook page for recommendations? They seem quite helpful! There is also the pomsinadelaide forum too if you haven't tried that yet either.

• 10 months later...

Hi, A good driving school in Adelaide is Head Rite Driving School.

They are located north of the city, but also work in the eastern and western suburbs.

They have a website and facebook page.

The owner and main instructor is Brant 0422 942 382

Hope that helps

• 2 years later...
On 18/02/2013 at 11:02 PM, dbn_joe said:

Hi,

As far as I know, there is " Adelaide west driving school "  or " Adelaide west driver training " is very good. I can't remember exact name. I think he may be coming from somewhere in Marion road that he said. I took few lessons and had my license.

I felt very comfortable and felt more confident on the road with him. He was very polite and patience. My wife took lesson with lady instructor and felt the same. but my wife did some extra lessons than me because of not much experience..

I just like to share his phone number 0434230980 if some body needs it.:)

my wife took lesson from lady instructor sha 0402639352.