Bulle!

Lynnie

Lol...actually I said the stormers were going to teach them a lesson, read into that what you will.

But...well done to the bulls they were the less disastrous team on the night.

From what I saw of the game neither team looked really good (Steyn's kicking excluded),I hope that's not what we can expect going forward.

Ja nee, dit was weer net 'n storm in 'n "tea cup". Gelukkig het julle darem nog die berg...

As hulle pienk dra sal hulle mos daarvan hou.

All I can say, boys, is don't give up your day jobs.

Kom , kom nou.. Vertel nou vir die mense hoe jy elke naweek skelm daar by die huis rondsluip in daai pink trui..

Die tyd het nou gekom "to come out of the closet".

Hy dra so lekker en jy voel soos 'n regte wenner as jy hom aan het..

Se nou maar vir die mense, moenie skaam wees nie..

• Like 1

Happy that the Bulls have opened their Super 15 season with 3 straight wins, but I don't think they're playing their best, or to their full potential yet. It can be frustrating watching them sometimes, but at other times it can be totally awe inspiring. I love being a Bulls supporter, and riding the rollercoaster of emotions through whatever might happen for the team this season.

Happy that the Bulls have opened their Super 15 season with 3 straight wins, but I don't think they're playing their best, or to their full potential yet. It can be frustrating watching them sometimes, but at other times it can be totally awe inspiring. I love being a Bulls supporter, and riding the rollercoaster of emotions through whatever might happen for the team this season.

I agree 100% It was so awesome to see them finally have a win on the Blues home ground. I am a bit concerned about the basic mistakes we are making, but I believe we will improve. Hopefully we can continue the winning streak :ilikeit::ilikeit: AND thank goodness I can watch the games at a more reasonable hour than the usual 1am or 3am when they play in SA :whome:

I LOVE the Super 15!! Absolutely the best time of the year :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

AG NEE BULLE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What a HORRIBLE game against the Crusaders....... Let's hope we manage to get a win next Saturday against the Reds - hulle beter wen want ons gaan kyk :ilikeit:

He, he he!!!

Meanwhile http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/super-rugby/the-brumbies-stamp-themselves-as-super-rugby-title-contenders-smashing-the-sharks-29-10-in-durban/story-e6frf4qu-1226599044181#.UUUw-uO6FhE the Tsharks also saw their gatte without the aid of a mirror.

And Force kicked Reds - BEAUTY!

I'm sooooo happy. :D

Do you know the word schadenfreude? I'm feeling it. ;)

Edited by OubaasDik

Ja die Reds game het darem bietjie opgemaak.... maar dit is maar 'n BAIE teer puntjie... manlief loop draaie om my vandag :blush-anim-cl:

Obd - sprechen sie Deutch?

Hy moet jy 'n klap op die boud gee en se "Cheer up!", dan sal jy beter voel (na jy hom gebliksem het).

Keine Deutch - maar die woord is so goed, dit beskryf hoe ek voel, die twee annoyingste teams het verloor. En ingeval jy nie weet nie, is Reds nie een van die annoyingste teams nie. :P

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ag nee Obd!!! Hoe kan jy se die Bulle is annoying??? Weereens kom die jaloesie sterk deur.... :whome: Nou wie is ander annoying span? Die Tjarks?

Nee - ek het 'n stunning man, sal hom nooit kan bliksem nie :wub:

So disappointed and frustrated with yesterdays performance. They're not playing anywhere near as well at the moment as I know they can play. Hope they can get their season back on track with a win next weekend against the Reds..

So disappointed and frustrated with yesterdays performance. They're not playing anywhere near as well at the moment as I know they can play. Hope they can get their season back on track with a win next weekend against the Reds..

I know!!! Dit was verskriklik!!! Can't believe we messed up SO bad.... and we can't even blame the ref -he was ok :whome:

Toemaar - ons tel ons koppe op en kyk vorentoe :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Ag nee Obd!!! Hoe kan jy se die Bulle is annoying??? Weereens kom die jaloesie sterk deur.... :whome: Nou wie is ander annoying span? Die Tjarks?

Hulle - en al die NZ spanne

Congrats to the Sharks (awesome score!), Stormers (big surprise) and Cheetas (another surprise) :ilikeit:

Ons praat nie oor die Bulle nie.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

• 5 weeks later...

FINALLY is die Bulle terug :ilikeit::jester::ilikeit: JIPPIE! Wat 'n score!!

En wat 'n reuse verrassing was die Cheetas Sharks game nie... Jammer Sharon!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was lifted to the heights and dropped.

Some laddy at work today told me that the Waratahs had beaten a useless bunch called Southern or Northern something - Bulls he thought by 72 - something.

I raced off to check and it was Southern Kings not the Osse, what a let-down

• Like 1

Sies obd.... ek smile al die pad :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: Die Bulle het finally hulle sokkies opgetrek :ilikeit: Kom ons hoop dit bly so!!

Liewers nie.

Al wat my troos is dat die Brommers so goed doen.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome Bulle!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Sharon :whome:

Was nou nie 'n lekker kyk game nie, maar wen is wen :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Obd - jy weet die Bulle is 2de op die log, ne?

• 2 weeks later...

Yay Chiefs - second on the log ....... ahead of some team of amateurs from the 3rd world .......

:ilikeit:

:king:

Die seisoen is nog lank Obd.... Praat jy nou van dieselfde "amateurs" wat hoeveel keer al die Super 15 gewen het??? En wat 12 Bulle in die Springbokspan het??

Jaloesie is 'n lelike ding....

• 4 weeks later...

OBD - Het jy gesien wie is nou top of the log na vanoggend se Sharks (vuilspelers, veral Butch James!!!) game???

GO BULLE :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :jester: :jester:

• Like 2

Vuilspelers, ag please. Any team with Deon "the walking yellow card" Stegman in it can't exactly point fingers.

Well done to th bulls on topping the table and the Cheetahs for making the playoffs! Nice!

Laat ons nou nie hare kloof nie - maar die Sharks het rerig vuil gespeel in hierdie game en openlik Bul spelers teen die kop geklap en gehightackle.... veral Du Plessis en Butch James was baie ooglopend.

Gelukkig was die Sharks se skopskoen nie in nie... En ons sal eerder nie komentaar lewer oor die ref nie :whome:

Steenkamp has been cited for the head-butt on Butch James. Lol.