Bulle!

Lynnie

See Lynnie was in Canberra today ... I saw her car at the German Club, where I took a pic ....

Nee OBD... SO erg is ek darem nie.... het meeste vd ander items, maar nie daardie een nie :whome:

Die Bulletjies doen maar power nou.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

WP VS BB this weekend.......Nervous Lynnie??? :)

The Super 15 balls up left me a nervous wreck!!! I'm always nervous now when the Blou Bulle plays :blush: Especially because most of the players are in the Springbok team :whome: - at least they are performing (although it was very close vs Argentina on the weekend...). Luckily the Bull - Morne Steyn saved us :ilikeit:

Lynnie - sorry about your team's loss, but I have never had hubby in such a good mood.

He's a Lions supporter and walked with a stupid grin on his face the whole of yesterday! :)

Lynnie - sorry about your team's loss, but I have never had hubby in such a good mood.

He's a Lions supporter and walked with a stupid grin on his face the whole of yesterday! :)

Dankie vj simpatie... :lol: Ja jong... dit is soos 'n boetie in die tronk - ons praat nie daaroor nie :whome:

• Like 1