Bulle!

Lynnie

Oh, :censored:, I'm taking a sicky tomorrow ..... Bulle - terrible, terrible.

Steenkamp has been cited for the head-butt on Butch James. Lol.

Net so ironies soos die refereeing...

He might try to decapitate you on the field, but at least he's still a gentleman. He went straight to Visser and apologised after he got the card. :)

He might try to decapitate you on the field, but at least he's still a gentleman. He went straight to Visser and apologised after he got the card. :)

Nadat hy hoeveel keer gewaarsku is deur die ref (sonder om te apologise) ... gaan apologise hy met die kameras op hom na die geel kaart. Hoop dit was sincere :glare:

Nadat hy hoeveel keer gewaarsku is deur die ref (sonder om te apologise) ... gaan apologise hy met die kameras op hom na die geel kaart. Hoop dit was sincere :glare:

Lol. Butch always plays hard, but he's not dirty. Just like Schalk. Opposition always like to call it dirty, but everybody wants a guy with mongrel on their team. There is a big difference between hard and dirty. Yes, many of his tackles have been wreckless, but that's because he always commits 100% and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I don't think he ever intends to hurt players, I just think he can be wreckless and some of his hits are stupid. He's always a gentleman though and one of the most sincere players in SA.

Lol. Butch always plays hard, but he's not dirty. Just like Schalk. Opposition always like to call it dirty, but everybody wants a guy with mongrel on their team. There is a big difference between hard and dirty. Yes, many of his tackles have been wreckless, but that's because he always commits 100% and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I don't think he ever intends to hurt players, I just think he can be wreckless and some of his hits are stupid. He's always a gentleman though and one of the most sincere players in SA.

Hy het openlik iemand teen die kop geklap - daar is verseker 'n verskil tussen hard speel en vuil speel ek stem saam :glare: En jy is reg - die Sharks was 100% committed - gelukkig vir ons was hulle skopskoen uit :whome: , sal interessant wees om te sien wat met die Bulle - Stormers game gebeur.

Die Sharks behoort 'n goeie game te he teen die Southern Kings :ilikeit:

Hy het openlik iemand teen die kop geklap - daar is verseker 'n verskil tussen hard speel en vuil speel ek stem saam :glare: En jy is reg - die Sharks was 100% committed - gelukkig vir ons was hulle skopskoen uit :whome: , sal interessant wees om te sien wat met die Bulle - Stormers game gebeur.

Die Sharks behoort 'n goeie game te he teen die Southern Kings :ilikeit:

There is so much more to the slapping story - the guy he slapped was Wilhelm Steenkamp. I just watched the replay again. The reason he slapped him (and tugged at his hair) was because Steenkamp headbutted him. It was a retaliation and not a calculated, planned slap. Steenkamp charged into a ruck straight at Butch James with his head (and fists). If somebody did that to me I would not have shown the restraint that Butch did and only slapped him (for the record he tugged at his hair as well) - I would have flattened him! If you have a recording, check it out, 63rd minute.

Steenkamp was just found guilty of foul play and banned for 2 weeks.

I hope the Bulls at least put the Stormers away this weekend. It irritates me when SA derbies are played in the last round of Super rugby and the team who has nothing to gain (in this case, Stormers) plays their heart out and hurts the chances of the team that would really benefit from finishing with full points (in this case the Bulls).

So I'll skree viir die Bulle this weekend. :)

I won't even comment on the Sharks/Kings game until it's over because we've had such a tjol season that anything can happen.. :)

Good luck!

Yes, I can understand where you are coming from and I agree that I would also retaliate under those circumstances. But - Butch was playing dirty long before that incident and was warned a couple of times, so perhaps one can then understand Steenkamp's frustration as well?

Any case - it means a lot that you will be supporting the Bulls this weekend - I always thought that the coastal teams stuck together :) It is kind of a moot point this late int he season - we are now only playing this weekend to secure the home ground advantage.

I'm 99.99% sure you'll trash the SKings - at least you'll then end the season on a high note :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Good luck :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Yes, I can understand where you are coming from and I agree that I would also retaliate under those circumstances. But - Butch was playing dirty long before that incident and was warned a couple of times, so perhaps one can then understand Steenkamp's frustration as well?

Any case - it means a lot that you will be supporting the Bulls this weekend - I always thought that the coastal teams stuck together :) It is kind of a moot point this late int he season - we are now only playing this weekend to secure the home ground advantage.

I'm 99.99% sure you'll trash the SKings - at least you'll then end the season on a high note :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Good luckt:

I guess it's the word "dirty" that up for debate for me. I see dirty as somebody who's intentionally trying to harm other players. Punching, kicking, head-butting and cheap shots, things that aren't part of the game like that ball-grabbing :0 incident that the Samoan guy tried on Strauss in the bok game! Butch on the other hand, I would call "overly enthusiastic" :) late tackles, high tackles, stupid tackles. Certainly doesn't make it right, but not really dirty in my eyes. Not sure if that makes sense. Maybe I'm looking at him with Blinkers because personality wise, he really is a decent guy. Bismarck on the other hand, whilst I think he is a great player, he can be dirty, and sometimes does stupid, illegal things.

No way would I support the Stormers over the Bulls. Ever! There's a pecking order for me, and the Stormers aren't on it, lol. :)

If the Bulls get a home Semi and a Home final, I reckon we can hand over the trophy now. Would be good to bring it back to SA and would be a boost going into the rugby championship.

Lekker!

• Like 1

Kan nie glo die seisoen is amper verby nie :cry: :cry: :cry: Dan moet mens SO lank wag vir die volgende seisoen... O well - dan kan my naels darem weer groei.

Kom ons hoop ons het albei 'n positiewe uitslag die naweek :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Sterkte Sharks - julle behoort nie te sukkel teen die SK nie..

GO BULLE :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

O - en ek dink jy is reg met die "blinkers" - mens sal altyd vir ons spelers verskoning soek :lol:

HansaPlease - wat het jy van die ref gedink?

Nie veel nie!

• Like 1

Net om te "stir". Viva Maroon's. :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Watch it :angry2::blush-anim-cl: .... so ek neem aan jy gaan volgende woensdag jou Maroons jersey aantrek?? Ken jy darem die reels, want dit is vir my baie vreemd....

Ken jou nie as 'n sport ondersteuner nie :whome: :whome: :whome:

Ag nee man. Not that Bogan sport! :)

• Like 2

Well done Sharks - what a score!

We will not mention the Bulle game - what a dreadful disappointment.... Let's hope they were resting the players for the semi's :whome: :whome: :whome:

Sorry Lynne. :( The way the Stormers fans are carrying on on Facebook this morning, you would think they won the tournament. I didn't see the game, will watch the replay today. Another SA team has a rubbish season and lifts themselves for one last game to spoil the prospects of another SA team. I'm not saying the Stormers should have thrown it.... just that it's annoying.

Hopefully things work out that the Bulls still get home semi's/finals - they will as long as they don't play the Chiefs.

Thanks, watching the Sharks replay now. Good result, but the Sharks had a strong team and the Kings were a "B" team because they rested a lot of their players for their Lions relegation series. I would have expected a big win... otherwise I would have stopped supporting rugby and started watching netball.

Go Bulls and Cheetahs!

• Like 1

Well done Sharks - what a score!

We will not mention the Bulle game - what a dreadful disappointment.... Let's hope they were resting the players for the semi's :whome: :whome: :whome:

I promised the bulls a lesson earlier this year :)

I promised the bulls a lesson earlier this year :)

Yes you did (even with the yellow cards you still managed to kick our butts!) - pity your team is not in the semi's though :whome:

Hopefully we took note of the lesson en die pak wat ons gekry het ;) Can not play like that in the semi's :whome:

Will be interesting to see what happens this weekend...

Jammer Cheetas... wat 'n close game - jammer van die skop wat gemis is :blush:

En nou die BLOU!!!! Obd - jy gaan seker vir jou Brommers skree Sondag oggend 1 uur, ne?

Jammer Cheetas... wat 'n close game - jammer van die skop wat gemis is :blush:

En nou die BLOU!!!! Obd - jy gaan seker vir jou Brommers skree Sondag oggend 1 uur, ne?

Probably - if the ANC were playing the Oxen, I'd be there shouting "Viva. Viva" :)

My motto is ABB (Anybody But Bulls)

Probably - if the ANC were playing the Oxen, I'd be there shouting "Viva. Viva" :)

So is that a shout for the Reds in the next Reds Bulls game? :P

You'll hate it if you haven't got it... Hoekom is jy so anti - Bulle??