who's your agent?

mllh

You bloody AGENT ! ... is definitely NOT what I want to say in a few weeks time...

we are busy deciding on immigrating (95% sold) and checking out finer detail as it is a life-long decision and of-course, not to be done without proper knowledge.

We have contacted an Agent and we have a quote etc.

Can you guys please give me a reference to your agent? I am sure most of them is good or best - but a personal reference is always best.

I am not sure of the Forum rules will allow this? It's not advertising is it?

Regards

Marius, Boston, Bellville.

Hi Mllh,

The best agent on the planet i would say is SD-MOA he is here on the forum, they also have a shop here in SA or yo can deal with him directly, mmmm let me see where he's site is....ahhh here it is

http://www.migrateaus.com.au and his email address is stephen@migrateaus.com.au you can mail him direcly if you like.

• Like 3

Stephen Dicksen (SD_MOA) also gets my vote!

He is Very efficient, replies to emails within a couple of hours (sometimes less, depending on what time it is in Aus) and we got our State Sponsorship and visa granted in less time that we thought it would take (I would think due to him knowing his stuff, we never had any come- backs). Highly recommended.

We are using Rene Smith at Global Visas, and so far we are very happy with her performance :)

We are using Jolene Blazic from MigrationAssit and are very happy with her services, very reasonably priced aswell.

Whatever you do, DON'T use ASA (Australia-migration) unless you want to leave in 2020.

• Like 4

Whatever you do, DON'T use ASA (Australia-migration) unless you want to leave in 2020.

Ditto, Ditto and double Ditto :boxing:

Used four corners (Auz branch) really good service

migrate2oz for us and friends of ours. Absolutely brilliant

Would definitely recommend Stephen Dickson, used him for Skills assessment, very knowledgeable efficient and saved me a lot of unneccesary time and effort.

HI,

Stephen Dickson has been amazing, I really hope he doesn't get overloaded with all the recommendations :P HAHA

He saved us tons of time, using him was the second best decision we made, first was to migrate LOL

Stephen Dickson. Wish we knew earlier, wish we could swap agents, but too late now... don't use VisasRus ...

Hi All (that replied to my request up to now). Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it. Our agent's name / firm hasn't been mentioned yet.

Regards

Basic rule - go with someone recommended if you decide you need the assistance of an agent!!! Check on the forum this is an often discussed topic and the same names keep coming up for reliability, accuracy and honesty.

Not saying no one else is on the up and up but there have been so many horror stories of agents that have disappeared with money and have never lodged a visa, agents that have fouled up the entire application process complicating things so the person applying has to undo the muck up before they can relodge their visa thereby wasting valuable time, agents that make a sloth look like a greyhound, ones who promise you the earth claim they can get you a visa within a short period of time only for you to find out they lied etc etc.

There is enough drama involved with the entire migration process without complicating things dealing with crooks and incompetent idiots.

we are using migrate2oz, all good so far. Have had very quick responses and was far cheaper than other quotes we had

It seems they used to be good but have gone downhill recently.. Have you read this thread on PomsinOz?

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/50715-anyone-heard-asa-www-australia-migration-com-query-visa-costs-3.html

Maybe one of the Perth forumites could pay them a visit on your behalf?

Bron, slaap jy nooit nie of is jy op night shift?!

Glitter I sleep terribly. I hardly sleep & then I get bored and surf between the forum, Beeld, News24 and AdelaideNow. And Whatsapp and email. I think my brain never switched off SAfrica time ;)

It seems they used to be good but have gone downhill recently.. Have you read this thread on PomsinOz?

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/50715-anyone-heard-asa-www-australia-migration-com-query-visa-costs-3.html

Maybe one of the Perth forumites could pay them a visit on your behalf?

I just read the pomzinoz thing and quite frankly I think this whole let's sue because we don't like what someone said about us is ridiculous. If you don't want people to bash your service delivery and reputation give them the service they paid for and don't rip them off.

• Like 1

Bron, slaap jy nooit nie of is jy op night shift?!

I was just wondering the same thing. ;)