Guys & Gals! -PLEASE! TAG In your topics!

SmellyN

Hi everyone! Just as a matter of interest- Please can you take the 5secs to tag keywords in yr topics! I'm sure it's been covered before, but regardless I thought I might try to refresh- really helps with the searching in the topics! As a relatively "new" member compared to most on here- I'm trying to "pass-it-on" by remembering to do this with every topic I generate/post, especially considering all the new 1st July reforms & changes. If I can help someone maybe they can help me! That's the way you need to consider this! Even adding punctuation to yr topics can be definitive in whether you are ASKING for advice OR are GIVING good advice! (For e.g. using a ? for your question topics) This can make a world of difference as I have even been finding out! So we learn something new every day!

Regards! & Happy Searching! ;)

• Like 1

Thanks SmellyN. You just answered one of my questions :D

Was wondering if I should add the tags or if somebody else does. Will be sure to do that in future now, lol!

Tagging isn't available on the mobile version. (It's the version I use about 90% of the time.)