South African hairdresser in Hills District (Dural)

DaleenB

Hi All,

I find a South African hairdresser in Dural - it is so nice to go to a hairdresser who knows what you want and South-African!! Nice to go there and chat - even listen to South African music and have a cup of coffee!

Her name is Rika Whitlock and the salon is called Monya's. It is also a beauty salon where you can get facials and all the other things we like!

Details as follows :

Monya's Hair and Beauty

1/534 Old Northern Road

Round Corner (Dural)

NSW, 2153

Phone : 02-96516632 / email : info@monyashair.com.au

www.monyashair.com.au

Regards,

Daleen

Dankie Daleen!

Ek sit juis vandag en wonder of daar so iemand hier naby my is en wraggies hier sien ek nou jou post!

Thx.

A

• 4 weeks later...

I sent the details of Rika to my sister because she lives very near Dural.

She's just been to have her hair done and phoned me to say thanks very much for giving her the info because Rika was just so warm and welcoming, even offering her "Rooibos en Koek".

A few ladies came in and started blabbering away in Afrikaans and the next thing my sister was in absolute tears. She said she did not see that coming. It was just that she got overwhelmed by a wave of nostalgia and homesickness. Rika gave her a hug and some more tee en koek.

• 1 month later...

Yay another South African Hairdresser. Hi to Rika. If you are looking for a hairdresser in the Northern suburbs of Sydney,I am in Killara.

The address:

Pampa Parlour Hairdressing, 1F Greengate Road (opp Greengate Hotel) Killara. Tel: 9498 1091.

We've got a special on at the moment. Its a deal for October.

* Half head foils * Moisturizing "Hot Towels" treatment * Blowave.

Value $175. Deal for October $69. Don't message me on the forums, I always miss the messages for some reason.Just phone the salon for an appointment.

Trading hours: Tues,Wed: 9am - 6pm Thurs: 9am - 9am

Friday: 8am - 6pm Sat: 8am - 4pm

Ingrid

• 3 weeks later...

Yay another South African Hairdresser. Hi to Rika. If you are looking for a hairdresser in the Northern suburbs of Sydney,I am in Killara.

The address:

Pampa Parlour Hairdressing, 1F Greengate Road (opp Greengate Hotel) Killara. Tel: 9498 1091.

We've got a special on at the moment. Its a deal for October.

* Half head foils * Moisturizing "Hot Towels" treatment * Blowave.

Value $175. Deal for October $69. Don't message me on the forums, I always miss the messages for some reason.Just phone the salon for an appointment.

Trading hours: Tues,Wed: 9am - 6pm Thurs: 9am - 9am

Friday: 8am - 6pm Sat: 8am - 4pm

Ingrid

Darn you Ingrid, you are such a good hairdresser, and bad news for my own hairdressing business! I have been looking for someone to do my hair for the last 4 years (being a fussy hairdresser myself) and am so relieved to have found you. I will not breathe a word of your existence to any of my own clients :whome:

Thanks for my lovely hair do. See you in 8 weeks.