To Import Or To Export

Guest May

Hi Everyone,

Tweaking a multitude of ideas as I wait for time to tick over and my move to happen. What would you like to see in the stores other than Steers or WImpy burgers

South African OTC meds - some things are just not the same (nothing beats Vicks Medinite!) But I suppose you'll need to clear it with the government and may run into problems as they are very conservative with any medication you could get OTC here and the ingredients they may contain. We order from RSA and don't have any issues - but you'll probaby have if you start importing large quantities... The only downside of having to order from RSA is that it often expires before you actually need to use it or you don't need it by the time it arrives anymore. I'd kill for some Vicks Medinite right now!

Hi There,

Just be mindfull of the fact that probably every south African have thought about lots of things to import , but it is a BIG mission and plenty have attempted it and eventually let it go as they are very difficult with LOTS of red tape over here. AND then you have China... Who can copy anything in the blink of an eye for next to nothing.

Good Luck!

Archived