Canberra Coffee Club

Cramer

The only reason I post it under the communities, is that there is one for Canberra. There's no sub forum for Canberra or ACT in the Coffee Club section, so didn't want it getting lost.

Admins, would it be possible to add the Aus cities as sub forums to the Coffee Club section?

Edited by Mrs Mupersan in Canberra

Admins, would it be possible to add the Aus cities as sub forums to the Coffee Club section?

I second this

• 3 weeks later...

Just had another look at this one - the sub-heading is: "For our immigrants-in-waiting to get together and share triumphs and frustrations." So definitely not the correct place for the Canberra one.

But here's the link to the latest even which I've posted on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/186469701468736/?context=create

• 10 months later...

Canberra: COST OF LIVING! Can anyone help with a budget for a family of 4 in Canberra? 2 Adults and 2 girls (aged 2 and 5). Any prices of good/services would also help. Food, clothes, rent (furnished 2 bedroom), fuel, electricity etc. Thank you!

Hi Sandra

I would suggest starting a new thread for this one with a heading to match the content so that people who can help will read it.

Wish I could help, but we're just two adults and our budget would be very different to yours.

Cheers,

Mrs M

• 2 weeks later...

Mrs M,

I would love to join you for a coffee, however I am not on Facebook. Can you please let me know when and where your next coffee club meet is?

/c