Are There Any Business Forums In Sydney

Mav009

Hi Everyone,

I have recently established a business in Sydney and I wonder does anyone know of any South African business get togethers where we exchange business cards, possible leads and refer each other?

Would be great if there was!!!

Cheers

Hi All

I don't want to hijack the thread, but I am based in Sydney and keen to meet business people. Currently consulting to one of the major banks, but don't want to do that forever. So am interested to sharing idea's and getting to know what is on offer in Sydney.

Thanks

Strawbury

There's definitely one in Sydney - haven't attended one but hubby's been invited, so it does exist. Not sure what it is called or who to contact though... Sorry. Maybe a google search will come up with it.

Robbie I am a bit of a jet setter as originally based in Perth but with the launch of a new business venture in Sydney it appears to be my home base now. Thanks Rieke for the advice I will try google and see if I can find anything. If I do I will be sure to post it here for everyone. Strawbury I will see if I can find an established business group or if all else fails we can try and put something together :)

Robbie I am in the exciting industry of Event and Travel Management. Developed my passion for events by working on some large events in South Africa and throughout Australia with one of the most recent events being the Sydney NYE Fireworks

So with a little bit of research there is a South African Business Network in Sydney and they have establised a group on Linkedin. I have requested to join the group to see when their next event is and hopefully I can provide you all with some more information soon :)

• 3 weeks later...

You got sorted?

Archived